Have Tickets But How Do I Know Days Used?

lopo

Mouseketeer
Although I searched for the answer, I haven't found one. Hard to believe that I am considered a seasoned WDW visitor because I find myself with more questions than I can answer! I am suffering a brain freeze and cannot figure out how to see how many days are still available on my linked tickets. For example, the following is in MDE but I know that some of the days were used but it doesn't indicate the number:
10-Day Magic Your Way Ticket with Park Hopper & Water Park Fun & More & No Expiration Options
Age: 10+ Will someone please direct me to how I can learn the number of days available on the tickets in my account? I truly appreciate your time and assistance.

I have a 10-day no expire park hopper and the number of days remaining on the ticket show up when I go to "tickets and passes" in the app. It won't show remaining days if you are on the website.

I have a 10-day no expire park hopper and the number of days remaining on the ticket show up when I go to "tickets and passes" in the app. It won't show remaining days if you are on the website.
Thank you so much! I Knew that I'd previously accessed the info but have been looking all over the website with no luck. Duh! I rarely use the app so it just did not occur to me that I should try it. I appreciate you.

Thank you so much! I Knew that I'd previously accessed the info but have been looking all over the website with no luck. Duh! I rarely use the app so it just did not occur to me that I should try it. I appreciate you.
It is just one of those odd things that they've put on the app but not the website for only Disney knows why.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter