Have A Banana! December 2013 PTR

We've hit the month mark! A monrh today, I'll be on my way to work for my last shift before heading to Gatwick and Twilight check-in!

Last night, I finally pinned my Mum down for a decision on PP+, and I ordered it!

It does mean that today, I have left my purse at home (didn't put it back in my bag after ordering!), and so when i got to Tesco this morning to buy breakfast for the staff I'm opening with, and my lunch, I had to leave it! So now we're all going to be hungry! Haha!

X

9 days to go! SDD day!

I started off being really organised - with only 9 days to go, I still need to pack!

Xx

9 days to go! SDD day!

I started off being really organised - with only 9 days to go, I still need to pack!

Xx

I'm not packing till next Wednesday, if I pack too early I know that I will drive myself mad rechecking the cases!!

jen_uk said:
I'm not packing till next Wednesday, if I pack too early I know that I will drive myself mad rechecking the cases!!

We have finished packing today... just have a few last things to go in but they will be last minute items! Xx

MrsTigger said:
I'm so jealous! How exciting to be on single digits love that feeling.

It is so exciting! I've got 3 & 1/2 days left at work, before heading to Gatwick Twilight check in! Xx

Have a fantastic time!! I'm right behind you!! :banana::banana::banana:

Hope you are having a wonderful trip so far and enjoy the rest. :goodvibes

Christmas and New Year in Orlando how amazing. :banana:

Hi all!

I just thought I'd let you know that we are back, and had an amazing time! Keep your eyes peeled for a very minimal trip report, but detailed video report :rotfl2: It was so nice to not have to take thousands of pictures and just enjoy the holiday!

I ordered the Photopass Plus disk over the weekend, and hopefully day 1 (journey day) should appear reasonably soon!

In case anyone is interested, I did a highs and lows list when we got back here

Steffi xx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!