Haunted Mansion 50th Anniversary event

Hmmm...I'm feeling confused. My email from the RSP submittal says "Credit cards will be charged on or around July 24, 2019." Did this change and they are charging today? Which is ok, but I would like to know if that is the case. It sounds like some folks are being asked to change credit card info perhaps?

Hmmm...I'm feeling confused. My email from the RSP submittal says "Credit cards will be charged on or around July 24, 2019." Did this change and they are charging today? Which is ok, but I would like to know if that is the case. It sounds like some folks are being asked to change credit card info perhaps?
I was thinking this too, I'm not sure why they're checking today but to my knowledge they still aren't charging until the 24th. You're allowed to change what you purchase so if you get something in the lottery you don't really want you can take it off your order, from what I understand, so they shouldn't be charging right away.

I was thinking this too, I'm not sure why they're checking today but to my knowledge they still aren't charging until the 24th. You're allowed to change what you purchase so if you get something in the lottery you don't really want you can take it off your order, from what I understand, so they shouldn't be charging right away.

Ok, thanks so much! That is what I thought, but after reading the posts, I was not sure. I hope we still receive results this evening! :)

I JUST GOT MY EMAIL
I got everything I wanted! It makes me wonder if they didn't sell as many tickets as we thought or there's a lot of people not in it for the merch

We submitted the same list for both of our RSPs thinking that would give us better chances.

Now I owe Disney almost $1900........

The Disney Visa was automatic and I got the 10%

Now it's time to make some decisions. I wanted a shirt, but couldn't decide between 2, so submitted for both so that I didn't decide on one and then not get that one, and it be too late for my second choice.

Hoping to get it under $500. I don't need 4 Madame Leotas or 4 of the E ticket pin.

Wow, I lucked out. I think I got most of what I asked for. My #1 was the hitchhiking ghosts LE statues. I put that down for both my husband and I. I only won one, which is good because I didn't want two. I do have some duplicate pins. Just shocked that it sounds like most of us got what we wanted.

I received all the items requested under our groups 3 ID's. Most happy that I got an LE print! I totally spaced giving them my Diz Visa, so will need to call and update. 10% will be a large chunk of change!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter