Has anyone stayed at Encantada?

twitterpated31

Mouseketeer
I am booked to stay at Encantada (CLC World Resort) next month for a one week stay.

We are a family of 5. We will do some cooking. We will probably have mostly cold breakfasts and easy post park dinners (ie: pasta....my son LOVES his kraft dinner!).

I know there will be linens there. How are they for dishes and cooking stuff.....Anything important you found missing? We are driving so we can bring whatever we want with us.

Anything else you think I should know about staying there?

TIA

I am booked to stay at Encantada (CLC World Resort) next month for a one week stay.

We are a family of 5. We will do some cooking. We will probably have mostly cold breakfasts and easy post park dinners (ie: pasta....my son LOVES his kraft dinner!).

I know there will be linens there. How are they for dishes and cooking stuff.....Anything important you found missing? We are driving so we can bring whatever we want with us.

Anything else you think I should know about staying there?

TIA

A lot of this can vary from home to home as each have different owners and property managers. I would have a look at the reviews on VRBO/Homeaway/etc. (or whatever website you used to book the home) for the specific home you are renting to see what they say re: kitchen amenities.

Ahhhhh….I see.
We've booked through expedia. It says there are linens and dishes. I am guessing there will be enough. If not, we can do a quick Target run (there is one nearby).

We have stayed in some of Orlando's nice resorts and not done the parks. This was in the summer when swimming was a big part of the daily activities.

There is no shortage of things to do. There are also cheaper parks you can visit than Disney, like Legoland.

However, if the beach is a big part of your agenda, I would try to stay near the beach. It just makes it easier, which is what you want during a vacation.

We have stayed in Encantada and the kitchen was pretty much fully stocked with cooking utensils. Was a really nice resort to stay in.

We've stayed there, also booked through Expedia. It is very close to Disney and the resort was well kept. We would stay there again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter