Has anyone received their eBay code? & what you got

Yay!! :cool1: I just got mine a few minutes ago!! And my husband also just got his We got Captain Hooks Chair and Castle Turnip Chair They are awaesome!

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I got my code, and got a Dreams poster from it! And I submitted mine...around 5pm yesterday? Sometime between 5-7, haha. I honestly have no idea exactly what time, but late afternoon or evening.

Woot! Got my codes! Yes, you can enter on each of your Ebay User ID's - even if your ID's all belong to the same person.

I just received my code and got a Dreams Castle Pin. The picture is so small that you can't really tell just what it is.

People with shirts are getting all kinds of offers all over VMK so wear yours proudly if you have one.

Cassabella said:
I got my code, and got a Dreams poster from it! And I submitted mine...around 5pm yesterday? Sometime between 5-7, haha. I honestly have no idea exactly what time, but late afternoon or evening.

Wow, I entered mine at 7 this night. I'm not going to get my code for a long long time. :surfweb:

valeriesunshine said:
I got a Tee-Shirt.Big Whoop...

I will make an offer for it go to your room:) I got treasure magic and nothing from it

I got the Hook Dreams Chair!

I am ecstatic: it is sooo beautiful!

:wizard:

If I had a choice between this chair and Inferno, I'd take this chair. :love:

in order from fav to least

-shirt
-pin
-poster
-cap hook seat
- pirate seat
-castle turret seat
- treasure magic

On my want list:

1. Pin
2. Shirt

I actually want these two as they are stuff you can wear... (also, Ebay Lord, I wouldn't mind if you also threw in a couple more Hook Chairs)

Anyone have pics?

I got the pin and poster from my two accounts and hubby got a pin from his for yesterday's pic.

I just received messages with the codes from todays pic that I submitted around 10:00 EST. From those I got another pin and the t-shirt.

Yvette

I got the Dream Castle pin and immediately put it on. It's pretty, but I was hoping for the shirt or a castle turret; maybe tomorrow! :)

hdmonkeybug said:
I hope you don't mean me- because I have 3 accounts. They have been established accounts for years.
Yep. Me too. I have two accounts. One was with ebay and one was with half.com (which ebay owns). A couple years ago, they merged the accounts of both sites so they could used the same feedback system.
So now my half.com account also works as an ebay account. :)

valeriesunshine said:
I got a Tee-Shirt.Big Whoop...
Actually, I've had a lot of people wanting to trade me for my shirt.

I probably should have taken up on some offers. But, since I don't know if I will get another one or not, I'm keeping it. :)

As soon as I put the shirt on and went out people were wanting to trade.
But I told them not at this time..I think I had about ten people ask. :cool1:

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter