Has anyone on here actually met someone using mouse mingle?

Queen of the WDW Scene

It's only MY opinion, YOU decided to quote it.
I don't seem to find too many people on here in my area.
I paid for one month but after realizing most people had created their free profile and then didn't subscribe so they could send and receive messages I decided to no pay for another month.
I'm seeing a few new people and one is in my area so I'm considering paying for a month again.
Before I take a chance I'm just curious to see if anyone on here has actually messaged or met or fell in love with someone on mouse mingle?

Wow, there really is a dating site for everyone/group/hobby lol

I met my husband 16 years ago online and we were married within 6 months. So it can happen, good luck in finding someone awesome!

I tried it for a hot minute and quickly realized that enjoying WDW was very far down on my dating list. Long live Tinder and Bumble!

Haha its pretty high on mine.
I rather meet someone that already likes it instead of having to "Notebook" them into it.

I get you. I find it's really, really, easy to convert people to WDW lovers (now a more diehard fan might have more trouble, I don't collect Disney or watch many of the movies, etc.). My previous and current husband, for instance, were both easy converts. One walked into Epcot and immediately had a beer (the second one didn't mind that either, we weren't driving), and the second saw his kids lose it over the castle and was sunk too. Regardless, good luck with dating, its fun and terrible, sometimes in the same night, ya know?

ETA: Is that a reference to the romantic comedy? I've never seen it and now I'm afraid I've got to go look it up. Stupid internet making me go down rabbit holes:)

I get you. I find it's really, really, easy to convert people to WDW lovers (now a more diehard fan might have more trouble, I don't collect Disney or watch many of the movies, etc.). My previous and current husband, for instance, were
both easy converts. One walked into Epcot and immediately had a beer (the second one didn't mind that either, we weren't driving), and the second saw his kids lose it over the castle and was sunk too. Regardless, good luck with dating, its fun and terrible, sometimes in the same night, ya know?

ETA: Is that a reference to the romantic comedy? I've never seen it and now I'm afraid I've got to go look it up. Stupid internet making me go down rabbit holes:)

I wouldn't call it a rom com but more of a sad movie.
I don't even really like it and what's funny is my sister "Notebooked" me while we were at Disney because it happened to be on on a down day.
But yeah you here how ladies "Notebook" their boyfriend meaning they get them to watch that movie and they end up all emotional and love the movie.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter