Has anyone ever purchased tickets to be picked up at guest svcs?

wild about the world

Earning My Ears
I am leaving in a few days. Time to prepurchase tickets by mail. Our hotel sells tickes onsite but only has 2 day universal pass and I want 3 day pass. I have heard lines at park entrance can be very long. There is a discovercard special if you buy 2 day get 3rd day free. Adult
89.00 and child 75.00. Sound like a good deal but I have to purchase and pay by phone and pick up at guest svcs at park entrance. Are the lines just as long there as purchase counter???
Advice please ?????

I did that one time back in October. My niece bought our passes over the phone and we picked them up at guest services. There was no line at all. The other line was incredible, though!

-------------------------

MOM
Mother of Michael
Proverbs 3:5-6

hwink.gif

<font color=purple>Co-Moderator of the Community and Universal/IOA Boards</font color=purple>

Where can I get more information on the Discover Card deal that you mentioned? We could just purchase the 2-Day passes and get a third day free without getting any other type of package, etc.?

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter