Has anyone done this before ?

Last week I went to the supermarket and I got home and noticed they gave me the lady in front of me grocery bag. I didnt take it back because I walked through the snow with my two kiddos all bundled up in a stroller.No way was I walking back to the store. I kept the groceries and charged it to the game. I was a lil giddy she had some nice stuff!:banana: Hopefully she went back to the supermarket and got the replacement ideas although it was her fault. She should've checked to make sure she had all her items. I got two packs of angus beef ball park franks , crystal lite to go , pack of steaks ,Lady Speed Stick deodorant and a bag of steak fries . Im not a bad person though I just think Disney and chain restaurants have more than enough money.

W.O.W:confused:

I'm not even going to waste my time on this.

No that is not stealing. I did not bag my own groceries someone else did. I did not notice i had the other woman's bag until I was home and i was not walking back out in the snow to hand them over a bag of groceries. I charged it to the game thanked the lord for my freebies and moved on .

and the one you were thanking was probably testing you.....

how do you think you did? :guilty:

I would never do this. Now whenever I hear about people telling their kids to do things like this I think of the "Balloon Boy." He ratted his parents out in the end and now the parents are going to serve time. I know Disney would never take it this far but they could potentially make you pay for him. A pp stated they keep track of peoples ages, they sure do. We have not been since 2006 and they still had everything as it was back then. I could not enjoy myself knowing I could be busted for trying to save a few bucks. What kind of example are you setting? Just my 2 cents.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter