~harry Potter Rpg~

For this RPG Where should Hogwarts be?

• In the English Countryside (in the books)

• On an Island off of New York City, USA

• Somewhere else (PM Me)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Eliza ran into James in the library. She had been reading there all day.

"Hey James. How are you? What did you do today?"

"Nothing much. Just went to Hogsmeade and bought some things. Did you hear there was a new pet shop in Hogsmeade?" James said as he sat down on the bench next to Eliza. "What did you do today?"

"Cool, and no, I didn't hear that. That's cool. Is it any good?" Eliza asked.

"Yeah. I went into it to buy my pet owl, Hedwig, some owl treats. Do you have a pet?" James asked.

"Yeah, I have an owl named Luna." Eliza responded, "So, how was your day?"

"Pretty good. Just read for the most part." Eliza answered.

occ: Sorry, I know I just got on, but I have to go. I'll talk to you later.

occ: ok. bye!

"I'm going to go back to the common room. See you later!" Then James was off in a flash. He walked up the winding staircase and got to the seventh floor. Then James walked to the room where the portrait was in. "Cauldren Cakes" James whispered as the portrait opened and he walked inside. He sat by the fireplace and started to read the Daily Prophet.

James woke up that morning. He walked down the stairs to the common room. There were a couple students in the room, and a couple students just got up. He sat down and talked to his Gryffindor friends.

James walked down the winding staircases to the Great Hall and had some lunch. He missed breakfast and he was very hungry. He quickly finished eating and walked around the castle for a bit.

Eliza ran up behind James.
"Hey, what are you doing today?"

"Nothing yet. I've been really bored this weekend because I haven't done anything fun."

"I know, same here." Eliza and James walked outside.
"So, what do you wanna do today?"

"Well, I don't really have any ideas. How about you?" James said squinting as his eyes adjusted to the light.

"Hmmm. I don't really know either." She laughed.
"Can we go to Hogsmeade today? Like, is it allowed today?"

"Yeah. Its allowed only on weekends. We would have to walk there." James said. "Would that be okay? Because I do it all the time."

"Sure, let's go." Eliza answered. They began walking to Hogsmeade.
"So, can you show me that new pet shop today?"

"Sure. We could buy some things there." James said as they walked. When they got there James walked toward the store. "Here it is." James said as they walked inside.

"Oh this is cool." Eliza said walking around.
She picked up some owl treats and paid for them.
"Are you gonna get anything James?"

"Maybe." James said looking around. He saw a cage for Hedwig. His other one was really old. "I'll get this." James said putting the cage on the counter and paying for it. "What did you get?" James asked.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!