~harry Potter Rpg~

For this RPG Where should Hogwarts be?

• In the English Countryside (in the books)

• On an Island off of New York City, USA

• Somewhere else (PM Me)

Results are only viewable after voting.
When they got to Divination, they did exactly what James predicted. "Hey. I actually predicted something true for once!" James said quietly to Eliza.

occ: sorry it took me long to type back. my computer is slow tonight.

"Oh ya! GO James!" Eliza said! They both burst out laughing.

occ: Its okay. I just like to do another post just to be sure that the person is still there if it takes long.

"That was by far the funniest thing I've heard tonight." James said laughing.

"I know, I'm hysterical!" they continued laughing until the teacher came over and told them both to cut it out. That only made them laugh harder.

occ: last class of the day. Divination for us. I dont know what you want to pick. You can do divination too if you want to.

Professor Trelawney said, "What are you laughing at?" James managed to say inbetween laughs, "I predicted that I would be predicting a fake prediction today when we predict things." James started laughing so hard at that, he fell out of his chair.

Luckily, James didn't get in trouble. Once class was over he ran up to the common room. He sat down by the fire and started to read.

what does occ mean?

i will be back whenever i can come on here regularly

sorry all

Its okay. It just means if you want to say something that isn't your character you just type occ.

James walked up to the dorms because he was really tired. He got in bed and fell asleep shortly after.

James woke up late that morning. He went down to the Great Hall and sat down and started eating.

James finished his breakfast and started walking to his first class of the day, DADA.

"Hey Lucia. How's your day been?" James said as they made their way to the DADA classroom. "I just remembered we have DADA together."

occ: what house are you in? Gryffindor?

"Im good too. I hope class is over quick." James said to Lucia. As James hoped, it was over quick. "Lets get to our next class."

occ: no, i'm in hufflepuff. srry!

as walking lucia had to run to get a book so she said bye to james and went to her common room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter