Hard Rock Hotel and Entertainment Card

mofred

Proud to be an American
Did you know that the new Disney Club Card with have the Entertainment Card symbol on the back of it? The DC says that to get discounts at certain hotels, all you have to do is show the back of your DC card and this symbol on it.

Does anyone know if this will be all you need to get the Entertainment Card discount at Hard Rock or do I still need to get the Entertainment Card?

Thanks in advance. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

tigger04.gif

This question has been posted several times in the past and I don't think anyone could answer from actual experience. Disney no longer lists HRH on their page but some people (including us) were told that if you had a printed copy of the page you could show it to them at check-in and they would honor it. We decided that we're not going on vacation to argue with the check-in clerk and I didn't want to take the chance of losing. We bought the book for our area and have already recouped the cost with the discount coupons we've used. :

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter