Happy Birthday Mean Queen September 28th

So Grumpy Pirate, on your birthday we can...find a mate, get a date, check your mental state, be a candidate and lose weight. :lmao: :rotfl2:

All that and more!

But you must:

[yoda] release your inner pirate [/yoda]

grumpy.jpg

If that's my inner pirate...NO THANKS!! :rotfl2:

Guess what Mean Queen...

Tomorrow is your big day!!

tomorrow is your birthday, tomorrow is your birthday, tomorrow is your birthday

banana050.gif
banana050.gif
banana050.gif
banana050.gif
banana050.gif
banana050.gif
banana050.gif

Just thought I'd tell you happy birthday, since you'll be gone tomorrow! Hope you enjoy the Food and Wine Festival!!!!!

Clown.gif

MONKEY.gif

Also hope you enjoy the 16th anniversary of your 21st birthday!

Just thought I'd tell you happy birthday, since you'll be gone tomorrow! Hope you enjoy the Food and Wine Festival!!!!!

Clown.gif

MONKEY.gif

Also hope you enjoy the 16th anniversary of your 21st birthday!

I plan to, with lots of drinking at the F&WF. I'll be sure to come back and tell you what spots you need to hit this year. :thumbsup2 And if I'm too drunk to remember this time, I have 2 more times I'm going in October to try to remember. :woohoo:

You guys are up earlier than I am! Thanks for all the birthday wishes, we're heading off to Epcot.

....well, today is your ACTUAL BIRTHDAY, so I decided to have a 'certain someone' [by the name of David C.] to bring his guitar along to serenade you...

59754687_olWGJtWHWQl4SiKSWYemNuQo.gif

......:confused3 WHAT??!?! You were expecting David COOK??? :rotfl2: :lmao: [...ahhhhh, sometimes I just KILL myself....]
10103.gif

I'm SO late with this.
BUT....I do hope you had a super-fantastic berfday.

In my defense, I was morosely dealing with the fact that it was also the last day of my vacation. I hope it was a better day for you than for me! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter