Happy Birthday, Kevin Klose!!

Happy Birthday Kevin. I hope you had a day filled with pretty designer bags, no Star Wars and maybe a musical or two.
Oh and some cake and I suppose John should probably be there too!

Me and kevin share the same birthday so that’s how I know he’s awesome!
Happy birthday you wonderful human. I hope you had an amazing day filled with love and laughter.

Due to the holidays I got delayed but I want to say to Kevin, a belated happy birthday. I enjoy listening to you on the podcast very much because I feel connected to you as past early childhood educators. It takes a special person , a different person, to understand the early childhood brain and respect young children (birth thru age 8) and when you bring up the topic of the old days teaching small young children I can relate as I too taught preschool age and used my degrees in early childhood to help educate me to raise my children. I miss it. I appreciate you for this among other things as I have never met you but maybe we will cross paths. You don't judge young children, perhaps their parents who raise them(!!!) , but you understand the value disney has for all young children and respect their behaviors and emotions and it shows in the podcast. Happy wonderful birthday month, you are a good person and valued by your listeners.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!