Happy 40th B/day To Rog

16_5_28.gif

24_3_115.gif

A new siggy for Pete!!!

Nope, John....not you, brother.......youre still with me;mental teenagers till death!!!

♪ ♫ Happy Birthday to you ♪ ♫ cha, cha, cha
♪ ♫ Happy Birthday to you ♪ ♫ cha, cha, cha
♪ ♫ Happy Birthday Dear Rog ♪ ♫
♪ ♫ Happy Birthday to you ♪ ♫ cha, cha, cha!

goofyBday.gif

You know the nice thing about 40 ? You'll never see that one again. But then again, I spose that could be the bad thing about 40 !?!?!?!
Don't matter, from my experience it only gets better from here. (cept for the aches an pains)

HAVE A GREAT ONE !:cake:

You are only getting BETTA!!!!! Party Hardy and dance like ya just don't care!!!! Woo Hoo!!!! Wish I was 40 again!!!:banana: :hug: :woohoo:

Though we have never met. Happy Birthday Rog. 40 ain't bad just wait until you hit the 50.

dan

Go Phins this year has got to be better

ok everyone, now lets leave ROg alone, he's celebrating his present now.

Thanks to everybody for the birthday wishes. You guys sure know how to put a guy in a good mood. And Denise, thanks for starting the thread...and the Ecard...and the real card.....ya'll are like a gift from the gods!!!

Thanks to everybody for the birthday wishes. You guys sure know how to put a guy in a good mood. And Denise, thanks for starting the thread...and the Ecard...and the real card.....ya'll are like a gift from the gods!!!

why are you on here???? go celebrate.

remember, if you don't get wasted, your birthday is.

We did the dinner, and cake and presents thing already...I think Im gonna skip the wasted part this year!!!!

about to watch "Stop-Loss" as soon as these kids come down from the sugar rush from the icing.

what about, you know..... did you open that present yet?

LOL....Im not REAL sure what youre talking about...but if its what I think it is...she cant get on her knees!!! Shes gotta broken one!!!!! And I aint exactly the careful, slow, gentle type!!!!!!!

LOL....Im not REAL sure what youre talking about...but if its what I think it is...she cant get on her knees!!! Shes gotta broken one!!!!! And I aint exactly the careful, slow, gentle type!!!!!!!

I think that it is only natural since you have been doing so much of the work around the house that you would hope for the impossible. Maybe when Gina is better, she will put on a big smile, get down on on her knee's,,,and do all that bottom shelf dusting that you can't be careful, slow, and gentle with. All those Nascar comemorative plates need a good wipe down:lmao: .
Hope you had an awesome B-day Rog.

Happy Belated B-day Rog!

I've got to get around here more regularly. Of course, being over 40 m-self, there just aren't enough hours in the day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter