Happy 40th B/day To Rog

Well I ain't Rog, John but I can tell ya how it feels.....It Sux:lmao:

Not as bad as 50 or 60 but it still sux:rotfl2:

HAPPY BDAY ROG

Now if ya keep your nose clean for another quarter of a century you'll catch
up to us more....ahem....Mature types.

And Pete lets not be throwin that GEEZER term around lightly.......some of us resemble that remark:rotfl:

HEY:mad: ...Being one of the 50 year olds here on the board..I resent that! It's true..but I resent it just the same!:laughing:

HEY:mad: ...Being one of the 50 year olds here on the board..I resent that! It's true..but I resent it just the same!:laughing:

you are too young to be 50

None of the posters on this board deserve the 50 label....well, maybe two of them....but one of those is above "sifting through all the mindless dribble" that the community board is filled with, regardless of how often he visits here to announce that he wont be visiting here!!! And the other is
Just Over His Neglected childhood, because to be as Venomously Negative as he is...childhood neglect is the only explanation I can think of.

None of the posters on this board deserve the 50 label....well, maybe two of them....but one of those is above "sifting through all the mindless dribble" that the community board is filled with, regardless of how often he visits here to announce that he wont be visiting here!!! And the other is
Just Over His Neglected childhood, because to be as Venomously Negative as he is...childhood neglect is the only explanation I can think of.

I wonder who you're talking about? :rotfl2:

You are quite creative.:thumbsup2

Whew. I managed to dodge the bullet this time. I still haven't gotten over you reaming me for whining about my broken arm.

Happy Bday BDR! Welcome to the 40's.....Its not a bad place to be. Settle in and be happy. Think of all the trials and experiments you no longer have to go through....you already know whats good and what works.:cool1:

Jim...I only reamed you for whining about your broken arm because you werent posting enough for a while there....and your posts never fail to crack me up.

Susan....thats a good way to look at it. Maybe I'll give this 40 thingy a fair shot. Lotsa good things come in 40
40oz beers, Ali Babba and the 40 thieves..................................................um...........hmmmmmmmmmm..................ok....2 good things come in 40!!!!

Thanks!

Wow, Rog! And here I thought you were probably close to my mom's age!?!:rotfl2: I always thought of you as a out-of-control father figure!:lmao: Now I will have to put you into the category of big brother who needs to be spanked!....on second thought, you would probably like that, so never mind!:scared:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROG!:cheer2:

and I was just kidding about the age thing, I think?:rolleyes:

Have a good one!:banana: :banana: :banana:

OK, I know who the one is, but is the other one Me, or am I just being paranoid again>??? You know you aren't paranoid if they really are out to get you.

OK, I know who the one is, but is the other one Me, or am I just being paranoid again>??? You know you aren't paranoid if they really are out to get you.

You're being paranoid. stop it. It's not you. Is your last name vn?

The aluminum foil hat usually keeps the little voices quiet, but sometimes it falls off. Sorry.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter