Happy 40th B/day To Rog

Happy Birthday big guy! You are almost 2 months older than me!! You will have to let me know what it is like to hit the big 4-0.

HAPPY 40th YOU OLD GEEZER< BOY ARE YOU OLD

Thanks everybody!!!! Yep...is official......Im now OLD!!!
Being 40 wouldnt be so bad if everyone would stop calling me OLD!!!!!:lmao: My kids have been ragging it to me with a vengence!!! If I DARE say something about an ache or a pain, or ask them to turn the music down....now thats because IM 40!!!!!! I hate kids(tapping my cane on the floor)!!!!

100_3303-1.jpg

Wow, I thought he was, like, 70 or something. What the heck are you gonna look like when your over 50 like me, Rog?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROG!! Now your old like the rest of us! Just think when your young everything is uphill. Now your old and it's one big giant slide. :lmao:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROG
Have a GREAT day.
Loretta
:mickeyjum :hmghost: :tigger: :sulley: :dumbo: :donald: :ccat: :tinker: The Disney cast members have been notified and as you can see they are even dancing for you!

:cool1: Happy Birthday! :cool1: Forty is no problem. Now..Fifty..that's kicking my a$$.:sad2: But hey..given the alternative..I'll take it!

Have a great day...enjoy!:wizard:

You kids are great!!!! And dont think for one second that because Im old now that Im gonna start acting my age!!!!

fb75d684.jpg

Ya see??????

I'm just wondering how an old fart like you got a young hottie to marry you?

Happy Birthday big guy! You are almost 2 months older than me!! You will have to let me know what it is like to hit the big 4-0.

Well I ain't Rog, John but I can tell ya how it feels.....It Sux:lmao:

Not as bad as 50 or 60 but it still sux:rotfl2:

HAPPY BDAY ROG

Now if ya keep your nose clean for another quarter of a century you'll catch
up to us more....ahem....Mature types.

And Pete lets not be throwin that GEEZER term around lightly.......some of us resemble that remark:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter