HalloweenTime at DLR Superthread- 9/14-10/31; Mickey's Halloween Party starts 9/28!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent - the last night of our trip is 2nd October so I am planning to get tickets for that. It will be a fun way to end our trip. Just have to try and restrict the amount of candy the kids get as we won't be able to take much of it home.

This may be a stupid question - but can the AP advance tickets be purchased over the phone or only online? I can't find a phone number anywhere - does anyone know what it is? thanks!

You can buy the AP tickets online.

Unfortunately I found out some days ago I will not be making it to Disneyland this year. So no Halloween Time for me again. :( But I'll definitely be back in fall 2013.

Here4mydisneyfix -

Fridays will always be busier than Mondays and Tuesdays, I think. However, last year I went to the MHP on a Monday and I didn't really view it as being uncrowded. It looked like it could have been a Friday or Saturday night, in my opinion! So I have a feeling that Tuesday nights may be more popular than they used to be, but there may not be as many people there as on a Friday.

I would imagine the price difference in tickets for Tuesday vs Friday could make it likely to be very crowded on Tuesdays.

I would expect Friday's to be slightly busier. But if the same # of maximum tikets are sold for each party date and sell out then day won't matter.

Any idea what the max tickets are. I would guess they sell a lot and not worry about packing the place.

Hi:goodvibes,

Should 31st October be avoided? Is it by far the busiest night? It fits in best with our plans to go then, but Tuesday 23rd or Monday 29th are also a possibility with a bit of cancelling & re-booking hotels.

Thanks for any advice.

Should 31st October be avoided? Is it by far the busiest night? It fits in best with our plans to go then, but Tuesday 23rd or Monday 29th are also a possibility with a bit of cancelling & re-booking hotels.

Thanks for any advice.

You can count on Halloween selling out.

Aloha,

Sorry if this info has already been posted. According to a CM tickets for the HW Party to go on sale starting 09 July.

This will be our very 1st Halloween Party and we plan on attending the Tue 10-2 date. I have a Disney Visa, which I've read here on this thread, *should* get me a discount equal to the AP discount.

According to the info on this thread, if I purchase ahead of time, I can get the tix for $46 each. Am I looking at this right??:confused3

And how exactly do I purchase them if I have a Disney Visa? Any help would be appreciated! I want to purchase asap so that I'm guaranteed tickets.

This will be our very 1st Halloween Party and we plan on attending the Tue 10-2 date. I have a Disney Visa, which I've read here on this thread, *should* get me a discount equal to the AP discount.

According to the info on this thread, if I purchase ahead of time, I can get the tix for $46 each. Am I looking at this right??:confused3

And how exactly do I purchase them if I have a Disney Visa? Any help would be appreciated! I want to purchase asap so that I'm guaranteed tickets.

Currently, the only discount/pre-purchase tickets are being offered for AP holders. Time will tell if they extend it to DVC and Disney Visa Card Holders.
I hope they do... I currently have an AP that will not be activated until my October trip...It is iffy if I am going to be able to purchase at the AP prices. We have a Disney Premier Visa, so if they let Visa cards into the discount, I will be one happy girl and not have to worry about the AP issue.

Yes I have the Disney Visa too and would love any tips on when and how to use it. Are there any discounts on the last 2 parties? Visa or other?

Thanks for any advice.

The 31st is very busy, no one should go. :) :rotfl2: That way we can have the park to ourselves.
In all honesty is not that bad. But it does sell out usually.

We'll be at the first party on 9/28! I am soooo glad it's finally "official" and the dates are announced! It'll be the last night of our first trip to DL, which I think will be a great way to end. We don't have children so we can stay the whole time and soak it all in.

Thanks to everyone on this thread for all the great info and tips-really helpful.

Am I reading the Disney page about the party correctly, later they'll tell us how to buy tickets? It sounds like in the past people have called but maybe this year we buy them online?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter