Halloween resort refillable mug?

I hope they have made enough. We arrive late 9/28 so I hope there are still some available

Any sightings at POFQ? (Or I guess I could schlep to POR...)

At POFQ now and just the regular mug in the food court. I don't know about the gift shop, though.

Ugh. :( They're supposed to be where the refillable ones are - which is the food court. Maybe by next week.

Ugh. :( They're supposed to be where the refillable ones are - which is the food court. Maybe by next week.
I agree that the gift shop is no place for it unless Disney is trying to cash in and sell just the cup as a possible souvenir? Still waiting on confirmation that you can purchase it separately on its own with no refillable drink purchase package necessary.

I agree that the gift shop is no place for it unless Disney is trying to cash in and sell just the cup as a possible souvenir? Still waiting on confirmation that you can purchase it separately on its own with no refillable drink purchase package necessary.

According to the CM at Pop, that's not possible.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter