Halloween resort refillable mug?

Not to sound stupid but will the Halloween ones be the ones you would purchase if you purchase the refillable mug for the week at the resort? Or is it a different type of mug? We check in Oct 20.

When we went back in 2010 the Halloween mugs had to be purchased during the Halloween party. They weren't at the resorts. It was white with a blue lid and the ghosts from Haunted Mansion on it. It also was a glow in the dark mug. I still have it!

When we went back in 2010 the Halloween mugs had to be purchased during the Halloween party. They weren't at the resorts. It was white with a blue lid and the ghosts from Haunted Mansion on it. It also was a glow in the dark mug. I still have it!

Was it the refillable at the resort type though? There have been multiple reports that they will be selling the resort-refillable mugs in the Halloween design.

Less than 2 weeks out so I’m hoping to get a mug as well but I’m only staying for 2 nights before my cruise on the Dream.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter