Halloween on the High Seas Take (Oct.) 1, 4 Night Bahamian Cruise

Karen, How exciting to be going with your son and grand-kids. Some day for us! This will be our second without our girls, went in July (DVC Member Cruise). Both are in college; but been on 15 with them, all four ships. This time going with my dad, sister and her family as well as several friends, total of 17.

Hello, is Anyone interested in doing the FE? We just received dates for our sons make a wish cruise so we are late signing up. I’m hoping we can still find someone to participate with us. Thank you

Hello, is Anyone interested in doing the FE? We just received dates for our sons make a wish cruise so we are late signing up. I’m hoping we can still find someone to participate with us. Thank you
Hi! I am hoping to get more people to join this thread, and find more people like you that missed the cutoff for FE elsewhere. This board has strict rules about some comments, so I have to be careful. Once you post 10 messages I can personally message you! Just post "hi" nine times and you are good to go!!

Let me know if you are interested in doing/participating in Fish Extenders! I have been posting our threads link elsewhere to get some more action here! Want to gauge interest and see if we can get 6 cabins before the end of August!!

Please let me know with a Yay:) or Nay,(no):(

The princess gatherings were sold out by the time we got to sign in and register for them. Any chance people cancel those before the cruise?
They hold some for on ship sign up I hear

As I replied elsewhere I can provide some magic.

Let me know if you are interested in doing/participating in Fish Extenders! I have been posting our threads link elsewhere to get some more action here! Want to gauge interest and see if we can get 6 cabins before the end of August!!

Please let me know with a Yay:) or Nay,(no):(
I’m definitely interested!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter