Halloween on the High Seas Take (Oct.) 1, 4 Night Bahamian Cruise

GatorJoe

Mouseketeer
Welcome the the October 1st Disney Dream 4 Night Bahamian Cruise meet thread!

Tell us a little bit about yourself, like- Where your from? If you've cruised Disney before., and so on...

Joe and Linda. Have been on all 4 Disney ships, Dream and Wonder numerous times the other two only once. We have lived in Citrus County, FL since about college. I am originally from Indy, and my wife from the Windy City. We love everything Disney!
We are hoping to do Fish Extenders. My sister and her family will also be cruising as will my father, and my mother in Spirit.
I hope we get some great chatter going.

Hello I’m Julie from Alabama this will be my 15 cruise. Hopefully I will be on this cruise as a celebration cruise. I had to cancel my cruise in April due to cancer. This will be a hold over cruise till next October. I might need to add another cruise in the spring though.

Hello I’m Julie from Alabama this will be my 15 cruise. Hopefully I will be on this cruise as a celebration cruise. I had to cancel my cruise in April due to cancer. This will be a hold over cruise till next October. I might need to add another cruise in the spring though.

Welcome! Cancer is a terrible, terrible thing! Glad your better!

Welcome! Cancer is a terrible, terrible thing! Glad your better!
Oh, Where in Alabama? Have family in the Birmingham area, wife also!

Hi I'm Juli I live in Ohio but originally from Michigan where my heart still is. I've been on 4 cruises w this being my fifth. All other cruises have been on Magic (2) and Wonder (2). I'm excited to see new ship and changes from last 10 years.

Hi I'm Juli I live in Ohio but originally from Michigan where my heart still is. I've been on 4 cruises w this being my fifth. All other cruises have been on Magic (2) and Wonder (2). I'm excited to see new ship and changes from last 10 years.
Hi Juli, Thanks for coming over! I have as much use for the Yuckeyes as used toilet paper. They can take Coach Liar/Cryer and flush themselves. Buckeyes are such worthless nuts, squirrels won't even eat them.

Hi Juli, Thanks for coming over! I have as much use for the Yuckeyes as used toilet paper. They can take Coach Liar/Cryer and flush themselves. Buckeyes are such worthless nuts, squirrels won't even eat them.

They are not my team and I have pleasure of smearing my Green all over their field when I do a run that ends on their field.

Hi
I am Dawn, travelling from the Lake District in the Uk with my husband Bob. This will be our 4th Disney cruise but first time on the Dream.

We have travelled to Disneyworld 40+ times so compared to that, cruising feels very new to us. We are flying in the day before the cruise and staying at MCO and just plan to spend our days on board relaxing and adjusting to the time zone before hitting the parks.

Looking forward to our FE and meeting a few new people.

Dawn

Hi and welcome Dawn! Been a little busy, playing catch with work. Just got off a 4 night DVC cruise on the dream last Friday, and heading off to St. Louis in a couple hours.

Hi I'm Karen traveling with my husband Bernie, Son, daughter in law and 2 grandchildren. It is my 2nd Disney Cruise but the first for our son's family. We are excited about the Halloween cruise. Has anybody by chance done the Halloween cruise before? I know they always do the pirate night on the evening of the Disney Cays stop. Would anybody know what night they will do the Halloween night?

Hi Karen there is not a lot of activity here. I f you post ten times I can message you info that they would delete on this page! Just post hi or something 9 times!!

The princess gatherings were sold out by the time we got to sign in and register for them. Any chance people cancel those before the cruise?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!