• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Halloween Night Questions

jnjusoioa

I fell in love with DLR, whats not to love. Fantas
~Hi Everyone~ Just had a few quick questions about Halloween night at CA and DL. I see DL is open till midnight, does anyone know if all the rides will be running?? Also does anyone know what the hours of Pixie Hollow are?? Will that be open as late as the park?? Also where is the treat party at? Is that at DL or CA. We are making a quick weekend trip out there and the only day we could go is the 31st and it sounds like fun, but we probably won't get tickets until we are there so wasn't sure if you thought there would be any still left or not. Just trying to get some advice. Thank you so much.:goodvibes

The MTOTP will be held at DCA starting at 7 pm. The tickets cost $37 each, but they sold out over a month ago. HOWEVER, several others disers have reported that a limited number of tickets were being sold on other evenings that were supposedly sold out.

As for the hours at DL, most every ride will have their lines open until midnight--meaning that you can actually end up riding rides until after midnight as long as you are in line before the park closing time.

Since it is brand new and doesn't even officially open until Tuesday I am not sure about Pixie Hollow, however, it will likely close long before the rest of the park. You should consult your park guide once you get there for more specific hours.

The ToT party is in DCA, and I am pretty sure that it is sold out, but you never know. I don't know about the hours that night, sorry.

As far as Pixie Hollow, it is new so I would imagine that the popularity would keep it open most of the day, but I am wondering how well lit it is in the evening/night time. Perhaps it closes at dusk?

Have a wonderful trip and hopefully someone else can answer the rest of your questions. :goodvibes

You can call (714) 781-4400 to ask about tickets.

Also, DLR has reached capacity on Halloween some years in the past. If you are planning a casual visit, which I LOVE, you might want to make sure to arrive prior to 11am, just to be sure you can get in.

- Dreams

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter