***Halloween Gift Exchange-Sent/Received***COMPLETED!!!

Well, not sure how it is everywhere else, but Wal-Mart had candy..........but still no decorations except a couple of pumpkins. But they had a lot of fall (Thanksgiving) type things :confused:

Glad I already did mine. This would drive me crazy :rotfl:

I had seen more Halloween, and even Fall/Thanksgiving things out today while shopping.

I called our Target last night, and they said that they did not even receive their Halloween items yet? Not sure if everyone has the same companies shipping out to their Targets or not....but it seems a bit late this year.

I ended up going to michaels and getting most of our stuff there because no one else has anything out yet. We will be shipping our boxes later this week....when I remember to print the labels at work.

The only candy I have seem was at the dollar store and michaels. Good thing I have more time on that one.

Still nothing really out here except dollar store stuff and I don't wanna pack a box full of that :lmao: I am gonna check at TJMaxx and maybe Hobby Lobby or something. I have seen candy at the grocery store.... but I am going nuts here! I want to find something cool for my kids' person- not junk, ya know? I have a few little things, but not the bulk of it by any means.

There is still alot of time till the send by date so that is a plus. But, I wonder what is going on with all the Halloween items coming out later this year?

I don't know....here just seems like the craft stores are stocked. And WalGreens.
I was surprised at how many fall things WalMart had and how they had no Halloween. They still had school supplies out...............and we went back to school the end of July!

The grocery stores where putting out decorations when we were there yesterday too.
I think they will all be stocked very soon.

I haven't been on here in several months, and just realized that I MISSED this exchange! This one is my absolute FAVORITE! Oh well:( I don't suppose anyone would be willing to do a late exchange with me? If not that's perfectly fine. The stores around here are JUST NOW starting to put out Halloween items anyway.

I haven't been on here in several months, and just realized that I MISSED this exchange! This one is my absolute FAVORITE! Oh well:( I don't suppose anyone would be willing to do a late exchange with me? If not that's perfectly fine. The stores around here are JUST NOW starting to put out Halloween items anyway.

There is the Halloween Treat Exchange-(for edible items) that is still open if you wish to join in.

Our 2 boxes are scheduled for pick up tomorrow - so hopefully they should be recieved this weekend. pixiedust:

I just received my Halloween gift box today. In it was:

A really cool, large witch decoration

Ghost napkins

Pumpkin spreaders

AND....

PUMPKIN MICKEY EARS!!!!!!

Thanks Cindy - I love it all.

(and I am wearing the ears around the house right now. Thank goodness my DH loves Disney, so he understands)

I just received my Halloween gift box today. In it was:

A really cool, large witch decoration

Ghost napkins

Pumpkin spreaders

AND....

PUMPKIN MICKEY EARS!!!!!!

Thanks Cindy - I love it all.

(and I am wearing the ears around the house right now. Thank goodness my DH loves Disney, so he understands)

I'm glad that you liked everything. Those mickey ears are really cute.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter