***Halloween Gift Exchange-Sent/Received***COMPLETED!!!

Ours was shipped this morning! Should be there in a week they said.... the box was a wee bigger than my normal box :lmao: It had to be packed specially carefully this time.... :thumbsup2

Still waiting. Our Walmart still doesn't have Halloween out, lots of empty areas so I believe they are going to begin real soon. I'm planning on going out on Friday to some other stores, so hopefully I'll find lots of Halloween items. I would like to be able to shop for this exchange and get it in the mail.

My Halloween box came today. What a great box, thanks Kayla.

I received:

a wonderful Halloween card
2 - gravestone tabletop ornaments, a RIP and a STAY SCARY on them
a scarecrow ornament
a snowglobe with ghost inside
2 - packs of 50 rings
a foam stamp set
pumpkin nail polish stickers
pumpkin carving kit
glow mask
Candy Necklace kit
socks with pumpkins on them
cupcake liner combo set
Bogus Brains
2 - Lenticular Portrait frames

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

Sounds like you received a great box Jean. And the snowglobe with the ghost inside sounds cute!:cutie:

Jean - Kayla was thrilled to hear you liked the box she packed.

Also, my box was delivered yesterday too, but my person is out of town. Should hear from here in a couple of days.

Finally went to a store that had Halloween on the shelves, I'm done my shopping and packed everything up this afternoon. Planning on either mailing tomorrow or early next week.

I got home from WDW yesterday and opened my box late last night. It was totally awesome!!

I got a bunch of Halloween stickers, a set of 3 cookie cutters, yellow caution tape, creepy candy mold kit for pretzels, Halloween candy necklaces kit, body parts to decorate with, cute little Halloween clothes pins.

Thanks sooo much!!
k

Ours says it was out for delivery today! Hopefully it made it to its correct destination. :goodvibes Can't wait to hear from the recipient! Davy chose the items all by himself and was so proud.

Ours says it was out for delivery today! Hopefully it made it to its correct destination. :goodvibes Can't wait to hear from the recipient! Davy chose the items all by himself and was so proud.

It arrived a few minutes ago! (very late delivery today for some reason)
Tell Davy thank you for all the goodies ::yes::

Pumpkin witch decoration
100 string of orange lights
candy cups
pack of foil spiders
silhouette cut outs of black owls
rub on jack-o-lantern faces

We will be at Disney World for Halloween this year :yay: But I will decorate before we go. DD will be here.
Thank you,

It arrived a few minutes ago! (very late delivery today for some reason)
Tell Davy thank you for all the goodies ::yes::

Pumpkin witch decoration
100 string of orange lights
candy cups
pack of foil spiders
silhouette cut outs of black owls
rub on jack-o-lantern faces

We will be at Disney World for Halloween this year :yay: But I will decorate before we go. DD will be here.
Thank you,

Glad you liked it! Davy carried the pumpkin witch around the store looking at all the different stuff they had- but he LOVED that witch and had to buy it for you. I thought it was pretty nifty myself! :thumbsup2

Glad you liked it! Davy carried the pumpkin witch around the store looking at all the different stuff they had- but he LOVED that witch and had to buy it for you. I thought it was pretty nifty myself! :thumbsup2

How cute!!
Tell him Happy Halloween and I hope he has a great one!

Kayla has been stalking the mail man daily for her package!!!!! I hope it is on it's way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter