***HALLOWEEN Exchange-Sent/Recieved***COMPLETED

Michael's had the pumpkin and ghosts, but not the cat. They sure did get smart making peeps during other seasons!!!

PixieDust32 said:
Mmm those peeps are my favorites! Too bad I can't have 'em :(

You could always buy a few and save them in your freezer, or there is the Christmas Peeps that should be out by Nov.

Our newest exchange is now posted.

The Kids Activity Exchange, so if your child or grandkids would like to join us, come and sign them up.

all 4 of my exchanges are in the mail!! (5 packages because one kids didn;t all fit in one box)
All sent Prioroty so look for them in the next 1-3 days

Jonathan received his today but isn't here right now to open it. Ours haven't gone out yet I need to get back to the store and it is 1/2 hour away. We live in the woods :rolleyes:

The Kids Activity Exchange is now taking sign ups if your child or grandchildren would like to join us :thumbsup2 .

Talya got an awesome package today!!! So many fun things for the upcoming holiday!

Thanks go out to Buffy! She sent a pack of 12 pencils, a pack of 12 vampire teeth. a 9 pack of Halloween erasers, a pumpkin yoyo, a Halloween noise maker and maracas, a deck of Frankenstein cards, Frankenstein ooze and pack of Skeleton pops and finally her all time favorite Halloween themed hair bands. The only problems is I won't let her start wearing them this early!

Thank so much!!! :goodvibes

Ours will be going postal tomorrow!!! :thumbsup2

I went to the stores today and bought everything I needed. I will be mailing them both out tomorow. :thumbsup2

Shawny received her packages today, she's not home yet, but the she got a HUGE BOX! :thumbsup2 I'll post the goodies later.

Trey got his package from Justin!!!!! :cool1:

We will post what was inside soon!!!! :banana:

My 2 were sent, funny my yankee candle exchange went to the same address in NJ..... :cool1:
~Katie

OK! Our shopping is done, we're getting ready to pack and to the PO tomorrow.

Trey's package was AWESOME!!!!!!
He was so happy!

He got:

Star Wars Favor Bag
Pumpkin Whistle and Drummer
Power Ranger Stickers
Halloween Stickers
Halloween Pencil
Halloween Puffy Stickers
Pumpkin Window Clings
Bat Lunch Sack
Pumpkin Pez
Pumpkin Cookie Cutter
2 sets of metallic markers
2 bags of Skittles ~ his favorite!!
Pumpkin Pin that lights up
Trick or Treat Sack
Halloween Flashlight
Pumpkin Carving Tool - Janet he LOVES this - go figure - he is already begging to go buy a Pumpkin - LOL - I am so glad it accidently made its way in. :goodvibes
Power Ranger Chinese Yoyos
Inflatable Pirate Sword and Light Saber - LOVES THESE!!!!
Cute note with Halloween Jokes on it!!!

Tell Justin he is so thoughtful and Trey is so excited to make a new friend. He kept saying Justin gave me this too???? :woohoo:

You made his day!!! Thank you Janet and Justin!!!

gift.jpg

lewdyan1 said:
Talya got an awesome package today!!! So many fun things for the upcoming holiday!

Thanks go out to Buffy! She sent a pack of 12 pencils, a pack of 12 vampire teeth. a 9 pack of Halloween erasers, a pumpkin yoyo, a Halloween noise maker and maracas, a deck of Frankenstein cards, Frankenstein ooze and pack of Skeleton pops and finally her all time favorite Halloween themed hair bands. The only problems is I won't let her start wearing them this early!

Thank so much!!! :goodvibes

Ours will be going postal tomorrow!!! :thumbsup2
Glad she liked everything. Enjoy!

Gymbomom said:
Trey's package was AWESOME!!!!!!
He was so happy!

He got:

Star Wars Favor Bag
Pumpkin Whistle and Drummer
Power Ranger Stickers
Halloween Stickers
Halloween Pencil
Halloween Puffy Stickers
Pumpkin Window Clings
Bat Lunch Sack
Pumpkin Pez
Pumpkin Cookie Cutter
2 sets of metallic markers
2 bags of Skittles ~ his favorite!!
Pumpkin Pin that lights up
Trick or Treat Sack
Halloween Flashlight
Pumpkin Carving Tool - Janet he LOVES this - go figure - he is already begging to go buy a Pumpkin - LOL - I am so glad it accidently made its way in. :goodvibes
Power Ranger Chinese Yoyos
Inflatable Pirate Sword and Light Saber - LOVES THESE!!!!
Cute note with Halloween Jokes on it!!!

Tell Justin he is so thoughtful and Trey is so excited to make a new friend. He kept saying Justin gave me this too???? :woohoo:

You made his day!!! Thank you Janet and Justin!!!

gift.jpg

Justin and I were very happy to hear that Trey liked his exchange. You brought a big smile to my face with the pumpkin carving tool. :teeth:
Justin thinks it's so cool that Trey is going to be a Red Power Ranger for Halloween, just like him.
JC

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter