Hagrid's Preshow has Returned?

SquashBanana

Mouseketeer
Someone on Reddit posted that the Hagrid's Preshow has returned and included pictures. Can anyone confirm this? Is it running all the time or just sporadically? Thanks!

Still hit or miss. I rode it in the evening a couple of weeks ago and it did not run. We bypassed a room with a screen and Fang wandering about, I think that is where the preshow should have been?

I was at Universal on 5/11. I got on line around 4:30 pm and they were running the preshow. I was surprised to see it since I heard it wasn't running so I didn't expect it at all.

We were there Sunday night right before closing and the preshow was running. I was a little irritated by the fact the queue got shuffled up a bit causing several people to get ahead of us. If you don't care about having the best view of the preshow, I'd recommend staying to the left side of the room to have the best chance of preserving your position in the queue.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter