H2O Plus on Sale - 3 for $18...

Awesome! Thanks!!

I also went through fatwallet for a 6% rebate, and an additional 15% off coupon code!! Woo hoo!!

Hi- thanks for posting this- but which ones are the ones on the cruise? I need to get the shampoo and conditioner- but the little ones I have from the cruise say 'SPA" on them and don't say aquatics. ? so i'm confused on which ones are the same as on the cruise?

Thanks in advance for your help!

The Spa ones aren't on sale... sorry... my fault...

But the Aquatics ones (that they use in the other resorts at WDW (GF uses Spa also...) are on sale... along with alot of the other things like the shower gels and such....

I also went through fatwallet.com and put fatwallet in the promotional spot on the check out and got an extra 15% off!!! :woohoo:

The spa seasalt bodywash is on sale in the extra large bottle but not the regular or travel sizes.

The Spa ones aren't on sale... sorry... my fault...

But the Aquatics ones (that they use in the other resorts at WDW (GF uses Spa also...) are on sale... along with alot of the other things like the shower gels and such....

I also went through fatwallet.com and put fatwallet in the promotional spot on the check out and got an extra 15% off!!! :woohoo:
Oh bummer. The only ones I've used is on the ship so I know how they do with my hair LOL I'm not sure I want to buy the other ones not knowing how they do with my hair. Bummer the SPA ones aren't on sale! too bad so sad. LOL

I looked throught the site and couldnt remember which ones were used on the cruise- its been way too long. Can anyone tell me specifically which ones they are even if they arent the ones on sale?

It is the Sea Marine type. IOf I have to I can go get my cruise line tubes from BR.

Just got mine via UPS on Friday. Got a coupon for my birthday so I snatched up the big bottles so I could start dreaming of being back onboard every time I wash my hair....:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter