• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

H20 shutting down brand

I placed my order on August 22nd at 4:24PM EST; I ordered lotion and soap and an "essentials travel set" (with shampoo, conditioner, lotion and body wash in a 50th anniversary bag); I also ordered the free reusable cotton pads.

I ordered other things at the time and they were delivered on August 27th.

My order still says "In Progress" (and confusingly on the main order page says "Shipped on August 28, 2022" but I have received no info regarding that and there is no tracking link for the H20 products so I assume it's a mistake), and also "Your Order Was Delivered on August 27, 2022" which I assume references the non-H20 part of my order even though they say it twice: on the part that WAS delivered on the 27th AND on the H20 part as well. (At least they didn't hold the other part of my order until the H20 products were ready to ship!)

I'm sure they are overwhelmed by things - appreciate you all sharing your experiences here so I had a better idea of what was going on without adding to ShopDisney's emails.
I ordered about eight hours after you. You have EXACTLY what I have for delivery notes. Aren’t those the most confusing shipping comments you’ve ever seen?

Someone mentioned that H2O has a separate shipping location all its own.

This maybe we will/maybe we won’t ship the items is madness.

I ordered about eight hours after you. You have EXACTLY what I have for delivery notes. Aren’t those the most confusing shipping comments you’ve ever seen?

Mine said the same thing. Then one day I got a shipping notification for the H2O products, and they were delivered less than 24 hours later so I have to think there is an issue with their shipping notifications as well.

Does anyone remember these? There is no manufacturer listed. Cute! You tear off the black bit at the top. They are around 4 inches tall and made of cardboard.

DCL Soap.jpg

I certainly remember those! They were the original packets that were provided when the Magic first sailed. We have some stored away in a bag that my kids saved from our first cruise in April of 1999. Great memories!!!

Wow! They are that old? Just checked. Our first cruise was on the Wonder in 2002, and then the Magic in 2003 and 2004. Not sure when I got these but seem to remember they were on the Dream in 2018. Looks like the Body Butter held up the best! I should probably smell therm . . . to see if they smell like "marine" . . .

DCL H20.jpg

Well, I just got half a dozen "Your ShopDisney order is on its way!" emails saying my H20 order was shipped today - I have a tracking number but there's a big red exclamation mark and "We could not locate the shipment details for this tracking number. Details are only available for shipments made within the last 120 days. Please check your information." when I click on it - probably just hasn't been updated in their system yet - we will see what happens!

Well, my H20 order arrived late yesterday evening - everything I had ordered was there (including 4 sets of the reusable pads).

Oddly enough it arrived with several other packages from a ShopDisney order that had been ordered weeks later (but the return address on these were from different states.)

Hope everyone else's order arrives soon if it hasn't already!

D0DF14BB-0500-462A-9BF9-4D9AA6A59A68.jpeg
I got 3 emails, One for each H2O product line yesterday and today the products arrived. Although I did not receive(as of yet) any of the 7 Disney 50th Anniversary reusable make up pads. And no word on weather the pads are coming.

I'm surprised it wouldn't be cost effective for Disney to manufacture their own signature soap line for their fleet of cruises, parks, and hotel destinations worldwide...to me this signature scent is Disney.

I am truly sad it's going away.

I finally got a shipment email from my order placed on August 22nd for my lotion and shampoo. Body wash still says in progress

My whole order was delivered this week.

Oddly, I got charged, sent a shipping notice, and then refunded for a body wash on Friday. The whole process took place over about 10 minutes while I was at work. Needless to say, I was confused.

Anybody get the 50th anniversary reusable wipes? I never got any word an those with my order.

Anybody get the 50th anniversary reusable wipes? I never got any word an those with my order.
I placed my order on Aug 22nd and received my order on the 27th but no makeup wipes and no message about them. I will be calling tomorrow to get some info on that.

I'm jealous that you guys got your main order! I have nothing. I only ordered the body wash. (Well, the free pads too, but I guess those are a lost cause by now.) Still listed as "in progress".

I'm jealous that you guys got your main order! I have nothing. I only ordered the body wash. (Well, the free pads too, but I guess those are a lost cause by now.) Still listed as "in progress".
Well if you got pads but not the rest of your order I can assume that I’m not getting any.

Well if you got pads but not the rest of your order I can assume that I’m not getting any.
Oh - I didn't get those either. Sorry if that was worded confusingly! I ordered the body wash and put in the coupon code for the free pads, so both items show up on my "in progress" order. However, I have gotten neither. Based on what everyone else has said, it seems like NO one is getting the pads!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter