H20 Glow 2022 experience and photos

Meglen

DIS Veteran
With the first event going live this Saturday let's have a place for info and photos of the event.

Untill the 28th share if you are going and what you are excited about.

June 25th
I can't wait to chill in the lazy river for 2 hours in the dark. :)

if i ever get around to buying the 7 tickets I need, will be there the end of July. Crush ‘n gusher, here I come.:stitch:

TBH, even tho TL is my fav WDW water park, it wouldn’t be my first choice over a park day. Well, maybe if whatever resort didn’t have a nice pool.

some of us in group have done ‘free’ DVC one in past, was a lot of fun. H20 glow sounds similar. Rest of family hasn’t enjoyed it at night, so I’m happy to go with the flow :)

I plan on going June 25th. We arrive back from a cruise on that day. We don't fly out until Sunday and wanted a budget friendly piece of the Magic, we had decided to do the day at TL until I learned about the H2O glow. I think this will be fantastic!! We will have my DH and 6 teen boys!

Can’t wait.

On our last H20 Glow night which I guess was in 2019, storms threatened as the event began… lightning held off but it turned into one of those FL summer nights with a steady rain that just never really went away. Not ideal conditions, and it actually turned a little chilly constantly being wet (which we found ironic it being July in Florida) - but we trucked on and had a great time. We love the water parks and this event adds a fun little twist.

Hoping for a warmer/dryer evening this time though. :-)

We're contemplating July 2nd, which will be near the end of our trip. I almost don't want to have to decide until a day or two beforehand...any thoughts on it selling out?

I’ll caveat that it’s a holiday weekend. And we are having a lot of fun (and are still going). And I have a high tolerance for Disney crowds during normal hours and upcharges. But this is pretty crowded, IMHO.

Don’t mean to be discouraging as I’ll say again, we’re having fun. Just more people here than I expected. I think I got spoiled on our rain filled 2019 event which had a tiny fraction of guests.

I’ll caveat that it’s a holiday weekend. And we are having a lot of fun (and are still going). And I have a high tolerance for Disney crowds during normal hours and upcharges. But this is pretty crowded, IMHO.

Don’t mean to be discouraging as I’ll say again, we’re having fun. Just more people here than I expected. I think I got spoiled on our rain filled 2019 event which had a tiny fraction of guests.
How long are the lines for rides? Lazy river full? Food line?

I’ll be going on August 20th. DH is not impressed at all (he does not like water) but he doesn’t want me to go alone with our daughter :rolleyes2 ).

There's a vey long live stream from the first night here -
Didn't seem to crowded. For the price I think I am ok with that kinda crowd level. Plus they had a club 33 event and alot of vloggers spotted in this live stream heh.

Is H2O glow worth the price for the shorter waits and a little bit extra fun.

We are coming in August and now thinking about doing H2O

So I watched the video above really fast and crowds look okay to me. My daughter burns so fast in FL that an evening event at the waterpark is just perfect for us (we were planning a waterpark day but was dreading the sunburns a little, even with re-applying sunscreen every 20 minutes)! It looks like they have free beverages and ice cream bars? Is there a list anywhere of the free options?

IMG_7436.jpeg

How long are the lines for rides? Lazy river full? Food line?

In the roughly 9:40-10:15’ish range we waited around 15 mins for Crush n Gusher and around 12 for Miss Adventure Falls. Granted those are the two most popular rides and those waits aren’t all that bad relatively speaking, but with a 3 hour clock ticking I get sort of antsy. :-) Probably not the best use of time at that moment in retrospect.

Didn’t do other slides but I’m going to guess lines were minimal.

Lazy river was very crowded at 7:45, I think many were just relaxing/waiting for the event to start (which is what we were doing).

Spent most of the night in the wave pool and in that general area.

Felt a bit like a theme park after hours event - a lot of people “around” - in walkways, food lines, bar lines, etc. Stuff moves though, just more overall guests than I expected. Crowds a bit lumpy, perhaps.

On a scale of worth it/had fun to running to Disney to comment it was more on the worth it/fun side, overall, for us, just wouldn’t have minded if they had cut the guest count just a bit.

Fun vibe and fun music for sure. Fam still sleeping, so there’s that too! Lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!