H20 Glow 2022 experience and photos

So I watched the video above really fast and crowds look okay to me. My daughter burns so fast in FL that an evening event at the waterpark is just perfect for us (we were planning a waterpark day but was dreading the sunburns a little, even with re-applying sunscreen every 20 minutes)! It looks like they have free beverages and ice cream bars? Is there a list anywhere of the free options?

View attachment 672543
I've seen popcorn, mickey ice cream bars, pop and I would guess water. All the other food you have to purchase.

How does transportation work? It's a bus from Disney springs yea? Or is taking an Uber better option?

For the late event what do people recommend. Wear your bathing suit and leave your sandals and shirt/coverup at the chair?. Or bring a full change of clothes and use a locker.?. I'm worried with it being late at night I won't dry enough to get on the bus and not sit in a wet seat. Any valuables will be on our selves (phone wallet. If phones are allowed on rides that is).

On transportation...normal TL bus setup for resorts is that you have to take a bus from your resort to Disney Springs then transfer to a bus to TL. Same in reverse. There may be a couple of unusual direct buses from select resorts but those are anomalies (for BB it was CSR and All Stars, not totally sure if TL currently has any similar situations).

We drove so I wasn't specifically paying attention to buses but I 'assume' the transfer situation for H20 is the same. I don't really recall seeing any buses, but not like we were spending a lot of time in the parking lot.

We did walk through a rather large crowd at the ride share waiting area on the way out all waiting for their pickups (this was around 11:20 or so).

We go july 16th. We did the toy story glow party in 2019 and the kids loved it. Cannot wait for this one.

Hopefully Disney sort out some of the issues. As the first night from reviews was lacking in Glow as Miss Tilly wasn’t even lite up.

Also the stupid bit that if you where already in the park you had to leave and go to the back of the line to get back in.

Hopefully Disney sort out some of the issues. As the first night from reviews was lacking in Glow as Miss Tilly wasn’t even lite up.

Also the stupid bit that if you where already in the park you had to leave and go to the back of the line to get back in.
Really?! Jeez I hadn't heard that one! We go next Saturday. I will NOT be happy if I have to leave the park to go back in!

Really?! Jeez I hadn't heard that one! We go next Saturday. I will NOT be happy if I have to leave the park to go back in!

Yeah someone on another forum said they had to leave the park to come back in. Apparently guests where not happy and some stern words was said to CM's. So hopefully disney has now changed this. As what a stupid thing to do to guests who have been in a water park !

Yeah someone on another forum said they had to leave the park to come back in. Apparently guests where not happy and some stern words was said to CM's. So hopefully disney has now changed this. As what a stupid thing to do to guests who have been in a water park !
If they don't fix it than the "perk" of getting there at 6pm is really not a perk at all...

If they don't fix it than the "perk" of getting there at 6pm is really not a perk at all...

The issue was for people who had a hard ticket for TL. So had to leave the park at 6 to get back in for the event. When they could have just had a cast members inside doing the tickets like any other event

The issue was for people who had a hard ticket for TL. So had to leave the park at 6 to get back in for the event. When they could have just had a cast members inside doing the tickets like any other event
Ohh I see. So not an issue for folks who just going for the event and show up at 6.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter