Guardians virtual queue.

Kingdome8

DIS Veteran
I read that guardians will have a 7am and 1 pm virtual queue try. But will also have one at 6 pm for eligible guests of extra night hours. Can I get a 7 am and 6 pm? Or just one all day.
Will it be virtual queue for after hours? Lastly can I get a boarding pass and buy a individual lightning lane? Thanks for help.

I can only assume its one per day. Getting a BG and a$LL might be possible but the few moments it takes they will be gone.

I'm wondering if you can book a BG and an iLL$ at the same time for GotG the same MDE account using two different phones? Like DH uses his iphone logged into my MDE and I use my android logged into my account?

I'm wondering if you can book a BG and an iLL$ at the same time for GotG the same MDE account using two different phones? Like DH uses his iphone logged into my MDE and I use my android logged into my account?

That’s what I plan on trying. I want to ride it a lot.

Also I wonder if extra night hours is still BG only?

The way the Disney Parks Blog entry post is worded, you might be able to get TWO VQs for GotG.

The DPB post says you can get a VQ once a day during regular park hours. Evening extras hours (for Deluxe, DVC and select good neighbor resorts) are not regular park hours, so you might actually be able to get a 2nd VQ when the extra hours VQ opens at 6 pm on days Epcot has them.

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...of-the-galaxy-cosmic-rewind-beginning-may-27/

from what I understand, extra evening hours is a separate thing. If you are eligible for extra evening hours, you can possibly get VQ for both regular park hours and extra evening hours. However we don't know how it's going to work in practice yet.

For Rat it was possible to have both a VQ entry and a paid ILLS. Will it be the same for GOTG, no one knows yet. if it is, as noted it will probably be difficult for one person to book both, better chance if you have multiple people who can try for each right at 7.

Sorry if this was posted before...

Can you get both a VQ for GOTG and a G+ for another attraction at 7am or does the VQ for GOTG count as your 7am G+?

Thanks!

VQ and Genie + are totally separate, but if you only have one person trying to book, you could lose out on some of the most desirable Genie+ reservations because you have been booking the VQ for Guardians since they open at the same time. However, you'd have a park reservation for Epcot and I'm not sure any of the Genie+ go really quickly there.

Our family has three iPhones and 2 MDE accounts but only one will have access to US data (the other two will rely on wifi).

Our plan is to have two phones trying for a VQ using two different MDE accounts on wifi at 7am and one phone trying for ILL$ (Using data). Then, all three phones trying again at 1pm if we didn’t get a VQ at 7am and one last time at 6pm since our Epcot day has the deluxe extra evening hours and we are staying at the Dolphin. If we don’t get at least one ride, I’ll be so disappointed!

Our upcoming trip we have 4 Epcot days since you need a park reservation to get a VQ for GOTG. I was surprised there are still Epcot days available for our trip next week. Maybe people are unaware of the GOTG criteria. We are a Bwv.

For the virtual (boarding groups) is 7am for both onsite and offsite guests? Just as long as you have an Epcot reservation for that day.

We arrive this Monday. We will access to EEH that day. We don't have a reservation for Epcot, but were planning to hop for the EEH. So will we be able to try for a VQ at 6 pm? I was hoping since EEH are different and we are staying at Dolphin, it would work? It said you do not need to be in the park at 6 pm, so that's what made me think it may work.

We arrive this Monday. We will access to EEH that day. We don't have a reservation for Epcot, but were planning to hop for the EEH. So will we be able to try for a VQ at 6 pm? I was hoping since EEH are different and we are staying at Dolphin, it would work? It said you do not need to be in the park at 6 pm, so that's what made me think it may work.
Yes. you dont need to be in the park at 6 to try for the EEH vq

We will be trying this at 7am tomorrow

Our family has three iPhones and 2 MDE accounts but only one will have access to US data (the other two will rely on wifi).

Our plan is to have two phones trying for a VQ using two different MDE accounts on wifi at 7am and one phone trying for ILL$ (Using data). Then, all three phones trying again at 1pm if we didn’t get a VQ at 7am and one last time at 6pm since our Epcot day has the deluxe extra evening hours and we are staying at the Dolphin. If we don’t get at least one ride, I’ll be so disappointed!
Is it necessary to have two MDE accounts? I believe for Rise both my daughter and myself tried for VQ on the same account.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter