"Guaranteed" Stateroom

disneydiva3

Earning My Ears
just wondering, i booked the repo for next year buti wasn't given a stateroom number. the reservation said that i will be assigned one later.

concerned and "stressed" out whether or not this is like a waiting list, because, how can they assign one if all the rooms are booked?

thanks!

Most the ship has gone to gty cabins now. Don't worry because people will drop there ressies or have double booked. You are not on a waiting list you are gty to be on the ship.

I'm wondering, too. Not about it being just a waitlist, but how it is going to work? Also, someone on the wb repo thread was given only gty and is no longer going to go. The CM that helped me said that I was guaranteed my category or higher and that I could check back later to see what cabin I'm assigned (and, presumably, to request any particular newly opened cabin in my category.) She would only say that the room will definately be assigned before my documents come ... in Spring 2008. :confused3

I would love to hear what others who have booked with a guaranty have ended up with in the past.

Thanks!

If you check the web and as people drop there cabin #s will become available. You can get one of these or just keep your gty. You propably will not get a cabin assignment until after final payments are made next Feb.

I tried to pick my cat. 11 cabin, but each one I picked showed up as an error - unavailable! I was also given a guarantee...which is fine for now.

I just checked prices and the westbound Panama Canal cabins have already gone up $200/pp for cat. 11 from the time I booked a few hours ago!!!!

just got off the phones with disney and was told by an agent, who then confirmed with her supervisor, that guaranteed rooms are locked in for the the sail date & category purchased (or bumped up if none available)

apparantly they allow for so many guaranteed rooms, and was told they don't overbook. (odd, because why would they have to bump up if they didn't overbook!)

was very worried, since the agent i spoke to earlier said that the sailing date was not 100% guaranteed.

it really bugs me when service reps give out conflicting informatiion!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter