Group project anyone?

fourparks1worldcopy.png

:thanks: so much, Kelly! It's perfect!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Hi everyone!

I am new here and I am so excited that I found this thread. I really like this site, I have found so many wonderful things. Anyway, Kelly I love the stuff you have created. I even checked out your photo bucket site and you are really a creative genius. So, I do have a few requests that I am hoping you will be interested in doing. First, could you create a couple of logos, one for Typhoon Lagoon and one for Blizzard Beach and could you also include the year 08? Second, could you also create a Graduation celebration logo, also saying 08 and the names Vanessa and Alicia?

It's kind of a lot, so if you can't do it I completely understand, but if you can thanks in advance!!

Once again, LOVE your designs!!!!

Vanessa

I just love this thread. I am going to have to get my photo pass cd out and fiqure this out. I love it!!!!!

Subscribing to thread.

nicolesmom

How about these?:cutie:
birthday.png

birthday2.png

birthday3.png

You're welcome:goodvibes

Hi Kelly-

I haven't been on this thread in a while. I've missed alot!! I was wondering if you could do a birthday frame with a Bolt design for Christopher's 5th birthday.
Also, I'm looking for one with Belle and Cinderella that says best friends.
I'm also looking a collage type of one for Chef Mickey Breakfast since we're going to be there for Christopher's birthday.

Thanks

Everyone has such great DISigns here. I have so many saved now. Keep up the great work.

Just wanted to share a photo I just did with the DCL mat. Kelly I was wondering if you could the DCL with 2008 as well, because this cruise was actually last October, but I wanted to see what it would like.

BoysDCLDonald.jpg

Sorry the image is so big. How do I post it smaller?

Thanks for all the great DISigns.

Hi Kelly-

I haven't been on this thread in a while. I've missed alot!! I was wondering if you could do a birthday frame with a Bolt design for Christopher's 5th birthday.
Also, I'm looking for one with Belle and Cinderella that says best friends.
I'm also looking a collage type of one for Chef Mickey Breakfast since we're going to be there for Christopher's birthday.

Thanks

Everyone has such great DISigns here. I have so many saved now. Keep up the great work.
here is collage page I did up for Chef Mickey

chefmickey.gif

I love all of these frames--they are perfect for my scrapbooking!! Just wondering if anyone has DISigned any for each of the countries in the World Showcase??

bump...these are so great and there is a new thread for scrapbook elements and I wanted to make sure people know about this thread too!!

These are fabulous! I just spent the past couple of days going through all the posts. Thanks to all the wonderful designers for sharing their talent!

Kellybell posted several Make a Wish frames on page 123. If you are still watching this thread, would you be able to create something for my son's 2005 MAW trip? Favorite characters are Mickey, Buzz, Woody, and Donald.

Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter