Groom Cakes through Disney?

InTheKnow - I don't think the issue that my friend, Jen (29apr00), was getting at was that I should get a refund for the cake. I think she was offended (as was I) by the fact that you put a ":thumbsup2" next to the post, just because it wasn't from the GF bakery. It doesn't matter. It was still a bad cake from DISNEY.

You know what, it's my issue, and I don't need a refund. My wedding was so long ago, and as I said in my previous post my DH and my guests were happy with it at the time. And that was all that counts.

29apr00 was just standing up for me because she is a friend. And more involved in the planning process and everything after than you.

I will not be posting on this issue anymore. I think we're done.:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

InTheKnow - I don't think the issue that my friend, Jen (29apr00), was getting at was that I should get a refund for the cake. I think she was offended (as was I) by the fact that you put a ":thumbsup2" next to the post, just because it wasn't from the GF bakery. It doesn't matter. It was still a bad cake from DISNEY.

You know what, it's my issue, and I don't need a refund. My wedding was so long ago, and as I said in my previous post my DH and my guests were happy with it at the time. And that was all that counts.

29apr00 was just standing up for me because she is a friend. And more involved in the planning process and everything after than you.

I will not be posting on this issue anymore. I think we're done.:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

:eek:

Oh my, you mean that little:thumbsup2was the cause of all this? Just shows how a small misunderstanding can quickly lead to hard feelings.

The :thumbsup2 was simply a "thank you" to you for making the effort to clarify, a thumbs up to you for taking the time. It was by no means a vindictive act on my part. Nor was it meant to diminish your dissappointment. Just as you are sticking up for your friend, so was I.

I'm sure this one cake ended up only being a bump in the road amid an otherwise wonderful event for you and your guests.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter