Grocery Prices

nlenguyen

PharmDis95
My family will be down in Animal Kingdom Lodge next week for our first trip in a while and we were wanting to know about the prices of goods sold at the grocery side of the gift shop. Are the prices better there or should we just plan to buy everything through an online delivery service?

My family will be down in Animal Kingdom Lodge next week for our first trip in a while and we were wanting to know about the prices of goods sold at the grocery side of the gift shop. Are the prices better there or should we just plan to buy everything through an online delivery service?
Prices in the gift shop will be higher than they will be in a grocery store. But whether that cost will exceed what you will pay a delivery service will depend on how big your order is. The delivery services like Instacart also inflate grocery prices, tack on a delivery fee and then there’s tipping your delivery person. So if you’re only getting milk, bread peanut butter and bottled water, you might be better off just buying in the gift shop. However, if you have a large order or want very specific items, then a delivery service would be the way to go.

This link technically is for DVC members to order groceries from the hotel gift shop, but I think the prices are the same as if you buy in the shop:
https://disneyvacationclub.disney.g...-resorts/DAKL_Grocery_List_UPDATED_020321.pdf
However, your bigger issue will be selection. As far as I know, the gift shop in Jambo House will not be open by the time of your trip next week. The gift shop in Kidani Village is much smaller.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!