Grocery delivery to resort?

Does bell services refrigerate items or are they just left out?
They’ll refrigerate or freeze items that need it. I assume most grocery delivery services know to sort those items out so that Bell Services knows what goes where.

We've always used Garden Grocer, but I just tried to start an order and was shocked by the prices. They are charging $1.16 per banana! I'm switching to Instacart or Amazon Prime for our next trip.

We used Walmart grocery delivery service. They delivered to Bell Services at Yacht & Beach Club before we arrived, no delivery charge as we are Walmart + members, everything kept cold.

That’s great! Does this resort share bell services? We are staying at Yacht Club.

If I have a regular prime membership can I do amazonfresh? I don't currently live in an area with AF so not familiar with it.

Are the groceries delivered from Amazon Fresh from Whole Foods in Florida?
Its Amazon's Fresh or Whole Foods. You can shop at one or both stores in the order. It will tell you when you pick an item where its coming from. But make sure if you have items from both whole foods and Amazon fresh that you check out from both seperate. It will be a payment to each store.

Has anyone used Target same day delivery? We have this at home(NJ) and use it frequently so wondering if I should try in August? I also have a prime membership so I guess I could also look into that. In the past we were also always Garden Grocer users but now there are so many better/ cheaper options!

Its Amazon's Fresh or Whole Foods. You can shop at one or both stores in the order. It will tell you when you pick an item where its coming from. But make sure if you have items from both whole foods and Amazon fresh that you check out from both seperate. It will be a payment to each store.
Thank you!!

I saw that as an option too. We are Canadian so I also have to figure out if any of these services will work for us....... I'll keep that one in mind! Thank you! :)
I am putting in an Amazon Fresh order with my Canadian credit card later today. I will let you know how it goes.

We used Instacart last February and it didn't go well. I got a notification that our order had been canceled while we were on our way to the hotel after placing it a few days in advance. We resubmitted the order, and the driver didn't know where to go to drop off the delivery and it just added way too much stress to our arrival day. We are debating on what to use next year but at the moment I am thinking Amazon Fresh. I don't think I could do Instacart again.

It is such a shame that Garden Grocer got so expensive. We have used them many times and never had a problem with their orders plus you can order alcohol and have it delivered without being present.

I used Walmart twice on my last trip. I met the guy to sign for alcohol and loaded it all in a suitcase and on a stroller. The app is good at showing you when they are coming.

I noticed if you order from Garden Grocer120 days before your trip you get a 20% discount. How does that compare to Walmart's prices?

I noticed if you order from Garden Grocer120 days before your trip you get a 20% discount. How does that compare to Walmart's prices?
I guess it depends on what you buy, a case of water is around $14 which is really high

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter