Grand Floridian Shoots Self in Rear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your comments make me smile! Love this place! :rotfl:

This isn't a new poster, I wonder if they got hacked or something. If that isn't the case, I would like to hear more.popcorn::

While staying at the Poly, my DW, DD, wife's BFF, and her DD went to the Grand Floridian for lunch, shopping, and to look around on a "park free" day. My wife's friend's daughter wants(wanted) to stay at the GF on her honeymoon. Some CM didn't think this foursome was quite up to GF standards. Words were exchanged, feelings were hurt, and while no one shed any blood, the GF shot themselves in the butt. You have to go the extra mile to get my DW PO'ed. I have (a couple of times) found this line in the sand. All it takes is some college friends, some rum/vodka, and some spare time... or apparently be a Grand Floridian CM :). We actually considered the GF this past July (would have been cheaper). There is not even a remote chance of us staying there in the future - unless a divorce is involved - and I can't live on 35 cents a week....

I believe this is referring to sometime in the past when OP upset his wife not that the foursome was drinking.

Is there a dress code or something?

OP stole his post from a Seinfeld episode

""Yeah. I met this lawyer, we went out to dinner, I had the lobster bisque, we went back to my place, yada yada yada, I never heard from him again."
"But you yada yada'd over the best part."
"No, I mentioned the bisque."

To give the guy the credit of doubt, maybe at the time he posted, he was in his hotel room and then headed back out for the rest of the day and will post when he gets back? :confused3

they weren't drunk, they were high on meth

Yeah and they probably got it from this undercover "Service Dog"
28mp6xd.jpg

OP is going to have to come up with some plausible details if he expects us to boycott the Grand Floridian. When we stayed there last year, their staff was amazing. They were above and beyond professional.

Sounds to me like it was OP himself who shot himself in the rear, not the GF. Looking at some of his other posts, he complains about most every resort. Poor guy just gets no respect....

Well I went to the GF and I'm not sure I'd let me into the place again. Wearing my Walmart clothes and my knock-off Crocs, but then again I'm kind of a jerk. :joker:

I bet that there is way more to the story if this actually happened. Disney CM's anywhere don't make a habit of fighting with people. If anything they are just the opposite, sometimes too indifferent.

:confused3. Don't get why someone would post an inflammatory statement without any explanation of what actually happened unless he's trying to stir people up :sad2:

Based on his other threads, he has no plans at all to stay at the GF unless the CMs at the Polynesian shoot themselves in the "foot". Which it appears one did at the pool.

This post stays open while other useful posts get closed. Makes no sense but then the mind of a mod is a strange place. :confused3

With your problems with the cms at the Poly and the GF I guess the monorail resorts are not for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter