Grand Californian Super Thread

We were there in Oct and again in March. Both times the pool water was so cold nobody in our party went swimming so we went up to the DLH. Does anybody know if the pools are heated again?

Looking through some of the hotel photos, those sections could really use some organizing. Perhaps create an archive folder for any pictures posted prior to the refurbishment?

Thanks. Hoping it’ll be open for our trip on the 10th.
I just spoke with the front desk about our reservation we have this upcoming August. While I had her on the line I asked about the pool bar. She said they had no firm date but they think it might be completed this fall... so who knows. I bet it’s done sooner 🙂

I just spoke with the front desk about our reservation we have this upcoming August. While I had her on the line I asked about the pool bar. She said they had no firm date but they think it might be completed this fall... so who knows. I bet it’s done sooner 🙂

This fall?! Wow, they are really padding in extra time. I am still hoping for the 10th. :D

We just got back today. The pool bar from the 5th floor looked incredibly far from being done. I wish I would have taken a photo to post. But it looked like there was a lot to do, and we didn’t see folks working on it (but we were in the parks mostly during the daytime).

That’s a bummer that the pool bar is taking so long! I’m keeping my fingers crossed for construction to pick up so they are done for my August trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter