Graham cracker pudding/ice cream sandwiches

Pooh93

DIS Veteran
Does anyone have a recipe that calls for graham crackers with sugar free pudding and cool whip in the middle? It was talked about at a WW meeting. I can't remember if you mix the pudding with 1 cup of skim milk and then add the cool whip before freezing?

I make a recipe like this that isn't low cal, but you probably follow the same directions. In my version you use a large pkg. of vanilla pudding (the kind you cook) and make it using 2 cups of milk. Cool to room temp. Cover the bottom of a 9x13 pan with graham wafers. Spread cooled pudding over wafers. You would then spread it with Cool Whip and in my recipe you cover it with another layer of wafers, and then a thin glaze and chocolate drizzle. Mine is just refrigerated, not frozen. Maybe the WW version leaves out the top layer of wafers and freezes it to make it easier to serve.

mix according to directions.....
then fat free coolwhip....
and graham crackers.......My mother in law is a diabetic and we make this for her.....she can have it
because of the fat free and sugar free items.......but remember they still have calories.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter