Got My Flights!

disneycub

King of Hugs & Smoochies!
Just called Continental Airlines and got my flights booked for DIS-Con II. It's reward travel, so the times aren't the best, but OH WELL! It's free! Looks like I'll be changing planes in Minneapolis.

I'll be coming in on November 28th and leaving December 10th. 12 days, 13 nights. Sounds good to me! :D

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

That's great, Steve! I did the same thing with FF miles on American. Right now I'll arrive on Nov. 30th and leave Dec. 8th, but I may still tinker with the dates. I also tried to get a cheap ticket on Priceline for those same dates, but my bids were rejected.

That's exciting, Steve. (Well, except the part about having to change planes.) You've taken the first step to attending DIS-Con II. I have to wait for registration.

Frank

Hey, that's great, Steve. I need to wait until May to see what dates I'm staying. (it's that whole DVC point thing again) Depending on where on stay and what points I have to spend will determine my actual dates. My hopeful dates are Dec. 1-12, although Bill was a little shocked at how long I wanted to stay!

Originally posted by disneycub
Just called Continental Airlines and got my flights booked for DIS-Con II. It's reward travel, so the times aren't the best, but OH WELL! It's free! Looks like I'll be changing planes in Minneapolis.

I'll be coming in on November 28th and leaving December 10th. 12 days, 13 nights. Sounds good to me! :D

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

<font face="comic sans ms"> Ahem! You were supposed to come through Houston, and I was going to fly the rest of the way clutching your hand and crying hysterically. Oh, wait. I guess I understand why you're flying through Minneapolis. ;) I'm just kidding you, Sweetie. :D I'm going to drive. </font>

Well, I was going to fly through Houston, but Continental decided they wanted to put me on Northwest for my freebie flights. Maybe I'm getting a bad reputation. More accurately, maybe my reputation is getting worse. :p

Why am I not surprised you'll be driving, Dayna? ;)

Wow, Steve!! You may be the first of the group to already have their plane tickets!:eek:
What fun!!!
Corinne

Obsessive-compulsive? Moi? :D I'll probably change them at least 4 times before my February 1 deadline.

Good for you Steve, I do not have a lot of choices for direct non stop, it is always obnoxious crowded Delta Express.. EEK..

That is great, Steve!! How exciting...I, on the other hand, always wait until the last minute!!:rolleyes: LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter