Got my first PIN..

HeatherBelle614

Always wishing on a star!
..and it's the one we've been crossing our fingers and toes for!!! :worship:

We're officially booked for free dining in September! We weren't going to be able to do this trip without that PIN. I've been saving to surprise my mom for 5 years, and I'm so excited our Disney dream is coming true!!

That is so awesome! Good for you! When are you going to tell your mom about the surprise?

So -- more about this PIN too. When did it arrive?? This morning?? I'm in the group of "desperately need/want a PIN code".

Thanks for any info!

Please tell us when you got it. Because I'm on the list of people checking email multiple times a day.

Congratulations on your pin!!!!!:cheer2: :dance3:

Count me among those who want to know when it arrived. I've been checking my email, DH's email, my junk folder, etc.... I REALLY want this code Disney!!

Hm. I updated my info on Thursday (literally, I went in, re-typed everything and changed wanting to go in December to September), and got the email on...Monday. I called that night to put a hold on a ressie, and put down our desposit last night after working over the numbers with DH.

We'll be telling her in June - her birthday!!

Thanks for sharing!!

What a wonderful birthday surprise for your mom. Are you going to be able to not tell her until then?? I'm HORRIBLE with surprises!

Thanks for sharing!!

What a wonderful birthday surprise for your mom. Are you going to be able to not tell her until then?? I'm HORRIBLE with surprises!

I'm trying my best! That's honestly why I started a PTR so early - so I have SOMEONE to share my exciting updates with (other than DH). :rotfl: I have so many ideas on how to tell her, too. I'm excited!

Pixie dust your way; I hope you get your PIN!!!

I'm trying my best! That's honestly why I started a PTR so early - so I have SOMEONE to share my exciting updates with (other than DH). :rotfl: I have so many ideas on how to tell her, too. I'm excited!

Pixie dust your way; I hope you get your PIN!!!

Ooo, that will be fun! I didn't think of that...all those fun ways to tell someone. Plus you get to plan meals and fun things to do. It will be great. You might be able to keep it a secret if you just plan, plan, plan. Course then your mom might be wondering where you are!! LOL

Best of luck in your planning!

Thanks for posting I'm going to try what you did. I read your pre trippie this morning I ddin't post but i ENJOYED hearing all about your future trip.

My family and I went to WDW last Sept with the free dining, but missed the info on bouncing back. I have been waiting for April to come to see if they offer it again, but if you were already able to book it, how did you do it? what is this pin you talk about?:flower3: :banana:

Hi,
The OP got an emailed pin code with the offer it is not for the general public. From what I've gathered on the boards disney sends them out randomly. HTH . I think there is a sticky on top of the page of this forum.

Have a great day!!!!
:thumbsup2
My family and I went to WDW last Sept with the free dining, but missed the info on bouncing back. I have been waiting for April to come to see if they offer it again, but if you were already able to book it, how did you do it? what is this pin you talk about?:flower3: :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter