Got In?Can't get in, Problems, BSOD, Crashes 2-3-07

Status
Not open for further replies.
VMK needs CPR. Bring in Dr House he will know what is wrong.!:happytv:

House would not Do CPR, he would how ever find out the cause and solution to this medical problem of BSOD! But I do not think there are enough Pills for him to solve this Problem.

I am reading and hope for that wonderful post that its fixed and up and we can play again.

awww!!!
Do you mean I have to spend time with the family today!!
I want in the kingdom!!!

ok now a new message:

there is no current connection
Connection was disconnected

who exactly wrote that message?? if there is no current connectin how did they then disconnect it??

I have my questions but I guess vmk really has no answers for me though

You ask this question as if you think the programmers of vmk are Smart or something. They can not Add, most of the time when vmk loads it loads more then 100% because math is hard, so understanding the complex issue of how you can not have a current connection when you are not connected and have in fact been disconnected in an Error call Connection Error followed by another Error stating that their is a Technical problems, The reason for no current connection and how you have disconnected would just be too much to ask for them to under stand. Now if you can make cents of that long running fragmented sentence then you might work for Disney and be employed to the VMK programmers team.

All your BSOD Are Be Long to US!!!

ok now a new message:

there is no current connection
Connection was disconnected

who exactly wrote that message?? if there is no current connectin how did they then disconnect it??

I have my questions but I guess vmk really has no answers for me though

That's the same message I'd get while trying to connect during all the down time yesterday.

It's really sad that they cannot seem to get the problems under control. Gosh do they need to send their techs back to school?

Now it is the SITTB screen :scared1:

(This site is temporarily too busy) to process your request. Please try again later.

In response to the "year of a million dreams" promotion running at Disney Parks, VMK is proud to continue the tradition with " Year of A Million Screams" Everytime you try and log into VMK you will scream a million times!! Just another service brought to you by VMK!

Does this now make the feather masks as rare as the green flips?

LOL yea this is not my idea of a million dreams.
But how about this. Everyone put on your mask surround the vmk building and scare the twinkies out of 'em lol. Booooooooo!!:scared1: :scared1:

Another infamous message

VMK is open from 10 am - 1 pm

Duh. Get it open then.

I think they mean to say

the Normal Hours of Operation for VMK is 7am to 9pm PST
However we are not Normal and Hours of Operation are subject to change without notices, Management, Parent Company, or any Subsidiaries are not responsible for changes in Hours and can not be held liable for any claims for any physical, emotional, or virtual damages that may be incurred during changes in Operation times. Again Thank you for Playing VMK! and we know you have a choice in Free MMORPG, But your addicted so HA HA.

I believe it is,
this isnt the right place to post this though, this forum is for trading only
people are discussing this on the main vmk board:thumbsup2
hope the bsod doesnt get you!

That's the same message I'd get while trying to connect during all the down time yesterday.

It's really sad that they cannot seem to get the problems under control. Gosh do they need to send their techs back to school?

Mabey the problem is that most of their techs are still in High School, and are busy studying for an World History Exam!

If they are not still in school, then they must be under negations with Disney for more money to fix the servers.

Well I have to help a friend move today and wanted to get some time in this morning before I leave. So much for that. I also have a Super Bowl party to go to tomorrow and I plan to do the maze thing before I go. However at this rate I will get nothing done in VMK land all weekend.

Vmk needs to just cancel their little host event until they get this fixed because running them when no one can participate ans then ending them at the regular time is just cruel to those of us waiting to get in.

If masks are as rare as green flips, thank goodness I got on last night, I finally have something in my inventory that is valuable! :lmao: :lmao:

-Stacey

OK so here's a thought for a new trade thread ... I will trade three blue "connection has been lost" boxes for one white "vmk has crashed" box... any takers ??

Yep....and to think I got early to play the host game...yea right like what Host game?? :rotfl: :rotfl: Maybe they mean to say Ghost games??? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

ok like i can log in but then it will start loading then my screen goes black and i have been trying for two days to get in and it still does the same thing can anyone help me?

Well my daughter got on first thing this morning and then came back and said it was closed. I have the BSOD now like everyone else so I guess it is telling me that I need to put on my Cinderella clothes and start some laundry. :sad2:

Well I hope everyone who was on here last night was able to get on and get their hats before closing.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter