Got a Second Owner's Locker

RoseGold

DIS Veteran
Well, I think I've finally become that crazy Disney lady. I ordered a second Owner's Locker for my next trip!

I really need a monitor to work (laptop warrior), and it will be a lot easier to do all my split stays. I plan to add a couple things I didn't have room for, like a Mickey waffle maker and a popcorn bucket.

Bell Services has been an absolute mess after Covid. My plan is to leave them in the hallway with a note and $5. I'm not waiting 30 minutes for this anymore.

Any kitchen recommendations for your owner's locker?

Oh man- my hubby keeps saying we’re on the verge of needing a 2nd OL & he jokes that a popcorn bucket will end up being what pushes us over!! 😂😂

ETA- I forgot to list my kitchen items! 😆 Ok. So, the whole impetus for our OL was to have an espresso machine in our room ☕
  • Kitchen Items
    • Nespresso & pods
    • water pitcher, filter
    • 2 small travel mugs
    • corkcicle
    • glass bowl & stainless steel spoon
    • cutting mat (x2) & paring knife
    • Oxo chip clips (minis)
    • scissors
    • ziplock baggies (snack, qt & gal)
    • spices
      • cinnamon
      • sea salt

Last edited:
One thing that I always do is call the night before for a pick up time and give a 15 minute window with the later time being time I hope for but not as late as I really want.

I have so far always gotten someone there in time to leave when we wanted to leave!

One thing that I always do is call the night before for a pick up time and give a 15 minute window with the later time being time I hope for but not as late as I really want.

I have so far always gotten someone there in time to leave when we wanted to leave!
That is a fantastic idea! I’ve really not had problems (I generally call an hour ahead & say we’ll be ready in 1/2 an hour), but calling the night before is even better 😄

As Sandi said, I've scheduled it the night before and always had someone on time or a little early.

Bell Services has been an absolute mess after Covid. My plan is to leave them in the hallway with a note and $5. I'm not waiting 30 minutes for this anymore.

I've waited half an hour well before 2020. Have it ready early. Call well in advance. Be patient.

Leaving boxes containing electronics in the hallway with money on top seems like a terrible idea.

I've waited half an hour well before 2020. Have it ready early. Call well in advance. Be patient.

Leaving boxes containing electronics in the hallway with money on top seems like a terrible idea.

If someone really wants to steal my shampoo and air mattress and $80 monitor, have at it I guess. Wouldn’t surprise me if there are cameras on every square inch. I never leave my laptop though.

We have had 2 for years: large liquor bottles, espresso, laundry and dishwasher pods, DVC pull overs, tote and hat for the pool, special wine glasses/coffee mugs/cocktail mugs, and a nice knife for beverage garnishes. We are here now and our 4 checked bags, 3 carryons, 2 lockers, and 11 items from Shipt/Target were at our door within 20 minutes of calling bell services. We were really pleased.

We have had 2 for years: large liquor bottles, espresso, laundry and dishwasher pods, DVC pull overs, tote and hat for the pool, special wine glasses/coffee mugs/cocktail mugs, and a nice knife for beverage garnishes. We are here now and our 4 checked bags, 3 carryons, 2 lockers, and 11 items from Shipt/Target were at our door within 20 minutes of calling bell services. We were really pleased.

There´s a big tip!

Well, I think I've finally become that crazy Disney lady. I ordered a second Owner's Locker for my next trip!

I really need a monitor to work (laptop warrior), and it will be a lot easier to do all my split stays. I plan to add a couple things I didn't have room for, like a Mickey waffle maker and a popcorn bucket.

Any kitchen recommendations for your owner's locker?

I agree with PP. A random guest could take the note and the money. Then you would have to hope that someone would know why the lockers are just sitting there, and what is supposed to be done with them. I'm not sure it's safe to assume that any cast member who sees one would know what is supposed to happen with it.

To potentially add to the confusion - when you get an Owner's Locker, the locker itself is yours. If someone decides they don't want it any more and cancels the service, they might take the stuff home with them and abandon the locker in their hotel room. So if a locker is just sitting there, a cast member might think that you intentionally abandoned it.

A random guest could take the note and the money. Then you would have to hope that someone would know why the lockers are just sitting there
I call Bell services, I just don’t wait for them anymore. If I couldn’t get someone on the phone I just lugged it myself between a stroller and a wheelchair. I won’t be able to do that with two owners lockers. I guess I’ll have to just go wait by the bell services desk until someone shows up when they don't answer the phone.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter