Goofy Needs These Pins Please.

Tootoo 22 said:
Goofy what you want for your baseball predictor thingy..
I looked at your trade list. There's a couple of things on there that are ok, to be honest nothing I want too much. For the Baseball Predictometer I'd like any of these two of these things:

50th Chair
Full Kali
Green Typhoon Crate
Herbie Chair
Musketeer Hat
Pan Hat

Would just one three muskateer hat be alright? I really need that baseball thing for my room. If that would be ok that would be awesome. :cool1: Obviously we can not go on VMK now bc it is not working. SO Post and PM me with your answer.

Thx

PS Do u have any extra room on friends list?

Disney Dreams I sent you a PM.

To you and Everyone else: Good Morning and Happy Monday Bump!

hi, didnt get a chance to buy the pins at the emporium

was wondering if you would give 2 of each for a 50th lamp? plmk thanks

CaptHook34 said:
hi, didnt get a chance to buy the pins at the emporium

was wondering if you would give 2 of each for a 50th lamp? plmk thanks
I'm sorry, but which pins exactly were you looking for that you didn't get to buy?

howdy Goofy,

I am interested in your snowman magic and a DLR pumpkin. What would you want for this items?

Grumpy_Disney_Dad said:
howdy Goofy,

I am interested in your snowman magic and a DLR pumpkin. What would you want for this items?
These sort of things are always tricky. The DLR Pumpkin to me is worth a lot. It was difficult to get for anyone, difficult for me to get the extra, it's retired and will be, I believe, until at least next year. So I couldn't part with one except in a trade for something off the top "really" want section of my Wish List (now in blue).

For the Snowman Magic? It was sold for 2000 credits and has been retired for about a year, I think. But honestly, my personal guess is they'll re-release it next month (as they did w/Bat during Halloween). So I would trade it for anything off any part of my Wish List.
Disney Dreams said:
Got it. PM'd you back :) Have a great Tuesday!
Tag you're it! (Happy Tuesday to you too!)

Friday Bump.

I'm still waiting to hear back from CaptHook34 about the pins.

Goofy i have a set of Purple door teleporters (the host prize and matching pair) for trade. All I'm looking for is Space Mountain Large Poles and Rocket Couches. I know these doors are very rare so I would like a decent amount of either since they are buyable.

Disniplaya

laxplaya1346 said:
Goofy i have a set of Purple door teleporters...
Sorry Lax, I just got a set of doors earlier today. I would be interested in still getting yours, but I'm low on credits now and have no poles. I would be interested in trading some rockets if you please, else thanks anyways.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter