Goofy Needs These Pins Please.

Hi GoofyBob!

I have a football marker, hook chair, pirate turret chair, dream poster, and dreams shirt to trade.

My wish list includes mansion clock, white snowman, and hotel pins.

Any chance we can work out a trade?

thanks for looking!

I'm sorry Kat - as of today I got the last of the Dream items that I wanted (no magic yet, which is fine). All from codes, with only one duplicate poster. I've also got the Football Marker, so I'm good there too.

I'd like to take a moment to plug my Inferno Offer. It's now over one month old, but there are 120 very fine items including Pirate, Mansion, Holiday and Beta all there waiting for someone who's willing to part with a Dancing Inferno.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1262910

And while I'm off topic bumping my own thread anyways I'm going to invite you to vising Space Race Goofy_Bob and launch out to ice planet Pluto.

What? No bump for Thursday. Is business good without me hanging out in your room? LOL.

TheRocketBoy said:
What? No bump for Thursday. Is business good without me hanging out in your room? LOL.
Uhm... check again silly head. ;)

Business has been ok, but it would be so much better with you around to direct traffic! LOL

Hey, I'm interested in the following from your list. Mainly the 1st two, but the pins would just be nice to have :)

4x 50th Director's Chair (Green)
1x Green Pirate Throne
1x Disneyland (5/9)
2x Pirates of the Caribbean Insider Tour Pin

I have these items, from that 2nd list of yours:
1x Four Leaf Clover Pins
Sorcerer Mickey Hat
Dreams Captain Hook Chair
Dreams T-Shirt
Dreams Castle Turret Chair
Dreams Pirates Turret Chair
Dreams Castle Pin
(Multiple Dreams items if you need them)

PLMK if you're interested. Thanks!

-Spike

Hiya cja21... How about I trade:

2x 50th Director's Chair (Green)
1x Green Pirate Throne
1x Disneyland (5/9)
1x Pirates of the Caribbean Insider Tour Pin

For your:
Four Leaf Clover Pin
Sorcerer Mickey Hat
Dreams Captain Hook Chair

If that's a deal meet me online. I'm logging on now (will take 5-10mins :( ) and will go to my Inferno Offer room and we can trade there.

What do you want for a toontown fireplace? I forgot to get one

Thanks for the trade cja21.
What do you want for a toontown fireplace? I forgot to get one
Any teleport or invisibility magic by chance? Captains Quarter's Pirate Couch? Hmm, what do you have to offer?

Stop by my Inferno Offer room, I'm online now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter