• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Good Morning Dvc Mousecellaneous Board Family

Okay, so maybe the lucky ones who will be there for the special parade crowd will also get a special DIS BOARDs recognition too? Maybe there will be a drawing for a make over!!!!

ryanmilla said:
big surprise is that the DISBoards site or WDWInfo altogether is getting a makeover. I think we are going to see a new look and feel to the site.

But that is just my opinion. However, it is fun with all the speculation. :thumbsup2

no - dis has changed at least twice since I joined both times - it just happened.

Now the last time the moderators try to warn people - good thing too - it didn't work correctly at first.

I know, I know!!! (jumping up and down with hand in air to be called on) Are we planning another big DIS MEET for the World?!?!?!?!?!? :bounce:

I'm confused about all this...I thought the surprise ended up being that the tag fairy is all the celebs? :confused3 pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter