• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Good Morning Dvc Mousecellaneous Board Family

jimmytammy said:
Hey Ty

Love the show. Course us Disney fanatics like seeing the families get a trip to WDW while you guys do your thing. And there is always a happy ending.
Ditto!

:happytv: uhm, okay...must be a slow day in tv land...don't you have something to hammer?:)

Good morning Ty! We are sitting on the edge of our seats, just waiting...(and may I add that the anticipation is killing us!). We are on board and willing to help with whatever it is you are planning :yay:

We just love your show! One should measure success in their lives by the amount of lives your endeavors touch...and I think that you and your crew have touched far more than those of whose houses and lives you have rebuilt. Keep up the good work :sunny:

Whatever you are going to do it will be great. Can't wait to hear about it. I first started watching you on trading spaces. Thought you were great then. You only get better. Best of Luck.

Donna said:
Ty,
Are you and your crew doing the room in the Castle ? Thats my guess!!
Welcome, TY!! We also love your show and you inspire many projects in our home!! My husband complains he has too many projects!! Is your next project the makeover on the penthouse in Cinderella's Castle?!!!:)

Hi, Ty! We love your show and all of the good that you do!! :thumbsup2
Don't keep us guessing!!!!!!!!! :Pinkbounc

I am so confused. What board do I belong too? The DVC? The family board? Community? Budget? This is too much to keep up with! :rotfl:

Call me a skeptic, but I don't know if that is really Ty. How do we know for sure? :confused3 Could be anyone ....even me! :rotfl2:

Love you Ty!! Still waiting..... :cool1: can't wait to find out what you are up to. Does it have something to do with the suite they are building in Cindy's castle? Would love to win a stay there!! That would truly be a Dream come true!! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Guess what?!?!?!?! Ya'll are one day closer to finding out about the big surprise!!!!

1.gif

Can't wait to see what y'all have in store!!!!! :sunny:

OK...whatever this is, it has to be real.

If you look at Kelly Ripa's post above, it shows that she has over 1200 posts on the DIS....

If search for "more posts by Kelly Ripa", it shows only 22 posts.

The DIS moderators definitely know something !!!! :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter