• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Good Morning Dvc Mousecellaneous Board Family

Right back at ya'! :wave:

First it was obsessing about CRV and AKV.......now I get to obsess and speculate about the DIS secret project.

:surfweb: Got my coffee IV.......

:welcome: Ty! Great show :thumbsup2 You are all overthe board. :sunny: Love it can not wait to see what is going on ;)

Welcome to the disboards Ty! We love your show and can''t wait to see what you have planned.

I know what the secret project is....
Ty and crew are doing the CR makeover into Disney's Villa's at the Contemporary Resort!!!!:rotfl2:

Ty,
Are you and your crew doing the room in the Castle ? Thats my guess!!

Hi Ty! :sunny:

So cool to see you on the boards. We love your show.... always gives you that warm fuzzy feeling....just like being at WDW :wizard:

:grouphug: to you and your crew for all you do!

Hey Ty

Love the show. Course us Disney fanatics like seeing the families get a trip to WDW while you guys do your thing. And there is always a happy ending.

Hey Ty.....You aren't going to be at WDW next week are you? My niece LOVES your show and would LOVE to see you. Soooooooooo....... does your secret project involve you being there next week? huh?huh?huh? :listen:

Hey Ty, Great to have you on the boards. Love your show by the way.

Hi Agian Ty! :woohoo:
I've got to guess....YOMD and I'll go with what somone else already guessed...The Cinderella Castle room makover? popcorn::

So Ty when are we going to find out what this SECRET PROJECT is? I just don't want to miss the surprise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter