good fare?

sln88

WDW 10/22/05 Wonder 10/27/05!
I found a fare from Milw to Orlando for $171(total) direct flights. Last year I was spoiled with fares of $105(out of Chicago). This is for Oct. DO you think I should take them or wait to see if they drop?

just my opinion...but i would buy. i just bought my airfare at $160RT/person. with the way they are talking about gas prices rising, i figure that would effect the fuel prices for the planes and cause the airfare to go back up. before then my flights were hovering at 275RT/person. oh, and my flights are not direct.

Book it as fast as you can!!!
biggthumpup.gif

Buy fast I bought my fares at $206.00 out of Memphis(have never paid over $200.00) now they are $306.00.

I would also book the fare now. I agree with Worm761, that with the cost of gas escalating, fares are sure to rise.

You have a direct flight, and $171 sounds good. Go for it! :):):)

:sunny::bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :sunny:

we haven't seen the deals out of Detroit this year as in the past for peak travel times. October may not be peak, so the price may drop. However with the uncertainty in oil prices, the nonstop flight for under $200, and the peace of mind for having it booked and out of the way.... I'd book, especially if the flight times are convenient and you know your plans won't be changing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter