golf course resorts

hippsmom

Mouseketeer
Are there any resorts with direct access to the Magnolia or the Palm golf courses? If no direct access, which ones would be closest?

You can find a map with the locations of all the golf courses by clicking on "maps" on the official site.

The 2 courses you mentioned are not directly attached to a resort. However they are right beside the Polynesian Resort and Shades of Green (the old Golf Resort).

I stayed at SSR one year and I spent many an afternoon on the patio of the Turf Club. Many golfers walked over from the Lake Buena Vista course to have lunch as well.

I don't know which hole it was, but they walked over.

As Minnie Mum has said, the Palm and Magnolia aren't tied to any of the regular WDW resorts. If you are active or retired military you can stay at Shades of Green which is right in the middle of them. Otherwise the Poly is closest with the Grand Floridian not much further.

My boyfriend is playing at both those courses when we go. He has looked into it and when you are golfing there they will arrange free taxi service for you to and from any of the resorts. Bell services will also store your clubs for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter